What's new

Backup 4/5 solution: Emmanuel Mudiay?

I swear I'm thinking we should run O'neale/Niang/Clarkson/Mudiay + DM or Conley as our bench unit. At least against teams who try to go small against us.

Why not? Because we'll give up the rim? We do that already when Rudy sits.

Why not 5 Out and really put pressure on defenses? At the very least we'll score enough to prevent other teams from going on those 15-2 type of runs.

Mudiay is a better basketball player than Davis, Bradley or Morgan

I swear I'm thinking we should run O'neale/Niang/Clarkson/Mudiay + DM or Conley as our bench unit. At least against teams who try to go small against us.

Why not? Because we'll give up the rim? We do that already when Rudy sits.

Why not 5 Out and really put pressure on defenses? At the very least we'll score enough to prevent other teams from going on those 15-2 type of runs.

Mudiay is a better basketball player than Davis, Bradley or Morgan
This is without a doubt what we should do against the Rox. Can someone snap Q out of his slump, pls?

Mudiay is the same size as PJ Tucker and is strong. Maybe it could work in certain match ups

6-3, 200 = 6-5, 245???

(Even if Mudiay's weight hasn't been updated lately, there's still a significant difference, I think.)

Ok, so yeah he's shorter than I remember, but I do remember that Quinn saying that his body strength is one of his strengths. He can't be pushed around.