What's new

BAKE THAT CAKE! ooh WAIT SELL ME THE VAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanted to post the original video! but it has some f bombs and mothereffers and such. but it is EPIC!

the best line was capitalism wins. then the elftie losing his ****

but in the end capitalism won cus they fired him

Did dutchie get triggered again? Lol, poor Dutch

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

@fishonjazz triggered? hahahahahaha no. unless you count my laugh muscles activating trigering.

i just love this kind of ****!

even the one mentally ill man who thinks he is a woman. going off in a game stop. because anti science left wing tards endulge people in their mental illness. instead of giving the the mental help they need. reality does not conform to mentally ill thoughts. but you need to treat your mental illness to conform to reality. so when a normal person confronts him with REALITY he gets triggered!
link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rages-store-clerk-calls-sir-instead-maam.html also wanted to post the video but it also has f bombs.

basically a dude dressed as a 90's glam rocker gets mad for a man correctly calling him sir. and goes off has a testosterone filled rage episode. seemed like that guy is high on testosterone, because that looked like roid rage to me. grunting and challenging a smaller guy to a fight!

this **** is just too funny

ooh and sorry for hate speech. if you disagree with my medical assesment of the dudes problem you sir are anti SCIENCE!

Last edited:
I’m curious what happened before. I’m a freedom of association guy and trend very libertarian on most all economical issues and I think people should be able to make stupid economic decisions however they please. Obviously this kid isn’t an owner, but in a hypothetical that he was, I’d support (from a legal perspective, not an ethical one) his ability to tell the guy to leave, and the dude should leave and not loiter. But obviously the kid has a pretty big meltdown, similar to meltdowns I’ve seen people here have, and comes across very, very poorly. I’m all for allowing natural consequences of actions to play out as the best deterrent for bad behavior, and this kid needed some serious perspective on what it means to be a functioning member of society, but I feel the backlash (despite how egregiously wrong his actions are) is going to be significantly larger than the offense, and in a way I have pitty for people whose worst moments become viral.

I’m curious what happened before. I’m a freedom of association guy and trend very libertarian on most all economical issues and I think people should be able to make stupid economic decisions however they please. Obviously this kid isn’t an owner, but in a hypothetical that he was, I’d support (from a legal perspective, not an ethical one) his ability to tell the guy to leave, and the dude should leave and not loiter. But obviously the kid has a pretty big meltdown, similar to meltdowns I’ve seen people here have, and comes across very, very poorly. I’m all for allowing natural consequences of actions to play out as the best deterrent for bad behavior, and this kid needed some serious perspective on what it means to be a functioning member of society, but I feel the backlash (despite how egregiously wrong his actions are) is going to be significantly larger than the offense, and in a way I have pitty for people whose worst moments become viral.

i am also for freedom of association. but the left wants cakes to be baked, so precedent has been set. so if people ghave to bake the cake! you gotta serve that man(assuming it is his shop)

but in this case it is not his shop, so the customer has every right to complain to corporate/. corporate could tell him then orange man bad **** you we wont serve you! or fire the stupid as employee!

i am also for freedom of association. but the left wants cakes to be baked, so precedent has been set. so if people ghave to bake the cake! you gotta serve that man(assuming it is his shop)

but in this case it is not his shop, so the customer has every right to complain to corporate/. corporate could tell him then orange man bad **** you we wont serve you! or fire the stupid as employee!
Yeah, I get that, but it’s pretty well established that people’s opinions on things like this fall on ideological lines and not on principle. I made my response a hypothetical where that guy owns the store, where I’d support him, just as I’d support the cake guy, but people want to only see bigotry in that rather than principle.

https://www.instagram.com/xhalecity/ that is instagram of xhale city. they posted a video with the trump supporter. they invited him back. and have video everyone is welcome. and the employee acted on his own.

they gave him free vape ****

edit: added the video :D! remember whenever you want there to be some kind of law or policy it will one day be used against you! everyone who wanted the cakes to be baked. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!! trolololololololol

nah. I am a "bake my cake" babe.

In the sixties I read a book by Alan Stang "It's Very Simple" that ran along the lines that MLK was a commie agitator and anybody who owned a store could post a sign "We reserve the right not to serve anyone". It's like signs saying "no shoes no service". I still see signs like that.

It's not really so much the issue as "this is my business my way" as "I'm here to sell cakes" Open to the public means open to all the public, folks. Picking your customers is out the window with being a business, not a MAGA head.

The Libertarian model means more that anyone can come in out of the rain and buy your cake.

nah. I am a "bake my cake" babe.

In the sixties I read a book by Alan Stang "It's Very Simple" that ran along the lines that MLK was a commie agitator and anybody who owned a store could post a sign "We reserve the right not to serve anyone". It's like signs saying "no shoes no service". I still see signs like that.

It's not really so much the issue as "this is my business my way" as "I'm here to sell cakes" Open to the public means open to all the public, folks. Picking your customers is out the window with being a business, not a MAGA head.

The Libertarian model means more that anyone can come in out of the rain and buy your cake.

if you force someone to do something they will do it with contempt. if they do it with contempt they might spit in it or even add more disgusting bodily fluids.

so no if you dont wanna bake me a gay wedding cake, i should know, so i can take my bieswacks somewhere else

if you force someone to do something they will do it with contempt. if they do it with contempt they might spit in it or even add more disgusting bodily fluids.

so no if you dont wanna bake me a gay wedding cake, i should know, so i can take my bieswacks somewhere else

OK.

When Alan Stang wrote that white businessmen could just hang a sign on the door "Whites Only", and gas stations had to have two sets of urinals/toilets "Whites Only" and "Colored", I suppose a particularly vicious hater could pour honey laced with some particularly annoysome slime.... say sulfuric acid or nerve agent or cholera in the black john. "Separate but equal" didn't solve the hate or crime issues.

Anyone who commits a crime such as lacing a cake with anything objectionable should be prosecuted, jailed.

My mom used to send me back to the barn when blacks or Indians were sleeping on our haystack, with bacon and eggs and orange juice. We didn't hang any signs. Woulda done the same for anyone. It doesn't rain much there, and not often really cold, and the city park had a nice lawn and even tables under the stars. They had a fountain, we had a cow trough (and tap).

Businesses have to apply for licenses from the city, and a lot of regulations go with it. Good. Lots less for us to worry about, generally.

The "Libertarian" argument should take the side of the customers. A 100 to 1 lop-sided choice about "rights".