What's new

Beanclown should be permanently banned.

Ban Beanclown forever

• Total voters
First of all, this thread has little to do with Katie. Katie didn't start this thread -- she just agreed with it. As did I, as did others. Why Katie is being singled out, with the notion that she is enacting some kind of revenge, I can't even imagine. The kind of tolerance I have seen Katie talk about on this board isn't remotely the same kind of tolerance you are attempting to sting her for not following. There is no hypocrisy here. I was raised to be tolerant of others -- people of other creeds, races, religions, etc. But if somebody flings **** at me, they're going to find themselves in a fist fight. That would not be an act of hatred/intolerance/revenge on my part. Maybe you haven't noticed Beantown's savage insulting mocking of Katie, I don't know. But his activities are clearly and obviously against the rules of this site, which is why I think it would be cool if he got poofed. Is my opinion, and my saying so, an act of hate or intolerance? ****ing absurd.

First of all, this thread has little to do with Katie. Katie didn't start this thread -- she just agreed with it. As did I, as did others. Why Katie is being singled out, with the notion that she is enacting some kind of revenge, I can't even imagine. The kind of tolerance I have seen Katie talk about on this board isn't remotely the same kind of tolerance you are attempting to sting her for not following. There is no hypocrisy here. I was raised to be tolerant of others -- people of other creeds, races, religions, etc. But if somebody flings **** at me, they're going to find themselves in a fist fight. That would not be an act of hatred/intolerance/revenge on my part. Maybe you haven't noticed Beantown's savage insulting mocking of Katie, I don't know. But his activities are clearly and obviously against the rules of this site, which is why I think it would be cool if he got poofed. Is my opinion, and my saying so, an act of hate or intolerance? ****ing absurd.

Can't say it any better than that. Some people really are epic forumtards sometimes.

Being tolerant doesn't mean suffering through any ******** somebody throws at you. I don't see Katie doing or saying anything even a little bit intolerant.

i do. beantown has different beliefs (most troublesome to katie seems to be that he believes that katie is not a woman) that katie doesn't agree with so she labels him a bigot. she is intolerant of his beliefs

now, Katie and others also seem to have a problem with the way he expresses those beliefs, but the core issue is his beliefs.

i do. beantown has different beliefs (most troublesome to katie seems to be that he believes that katie is not a woman) that katie doesn't agree with so she labels him a bigot. she is intolerant of his beliefs

now, Katie and others also seem to have a problem with the way he expresses those beliefs, but the core issue is his beliefs.

yesss, dictionary pedantry crew strikes again, the ghost of hopper is pleased

A spade is a spade. I call it like I see it. I have plenty of tolerance, except when it comes to bigotry.
While we're on the topic of bigotry, I should point out that spade is a very derogatory term for a person of a particular ethnic group. If we've banned other words in here because they are offensive to persons of a certain gender orientation, we should consider banning "spade" IMHO.

While we're on the topic of bigotry, I should point out that spade is a very derogatory term for a person of a particular ethnic group. If we've banned other words in here because they are offensive to persons of a certain gender orientation, we should consider banning "spade" IMHO.

iawts.

Being tolerant doesn't mean suffering through any ******** somebody throws at you. I don't see Katie doing or saying anything even a little bit intolerant.

You're right. Tolerance is lashing out when somebody does or says something to you. That's the exact definition that I just looked up. Awesome.

I also think that adversity is going through easy things.

I also think that going through a NBA preseason without playing the opponents starters tells you everything you'd ever need to know about a team.

I mean, if you don't face opposition, then you can can't really be tried, right?

What's tolerance if you act intolerantly at an opportunity to act tolerantly?

Why katie is being called out is because she of all posters has preached tolerance on this board. Yet, because she and beantown seem to differ on the opinion of homosexual marriage, she has suggested her be banned at this opportunity. She could have demonstrated tolerance and said, "despite our differences, I'll respect your opinion."

Instead, she took the easier/more predictable route, and suggested he be banned.

Great display of tolerance.

You're right.

The tolerance that Katie is suggesting is COMPLETELY different...

She's intolerant of Bean's opinions or beliefs. Labeled him a bigot.

That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more different than Bean believing what constitutes as marriage.

I mean, both have differing opinions. But one should be tolerant while the other shouldn't be. In this case, lets be tolerant of katie's example despite bean's religious affiliation.

But katie doesn't have to be tolerant of bean because(even to the point of suggesting he be banned? Bean hasn't been that intolerant of her opinions)... Well... Uhh... because. duh... I am rubber and you are glue. My dad can beat up your dad! .......

:confused::confused::confused:
And I think you're a myopic, crybaby, d-bag. Sorry, but I'm just calling it like I see it. If that line of thinking is ok for you I'm sure it should be ok for me. Right? As has already been said multiple times in this thread, if a poster bothers you so much, just use the f-ing "ignore" function. It's only one click away.

Exactly.

I'm going to take a page out of some of your books and preach tolerance. I'll even display my tolerance by suggesting glasseater be banned.

LOL.

I too find spade offensive. Can someone get a warning for saying spade?

The point is, if you want to receive tolerance, you need to display it.

"Tolerance can lead to learning something.”
Jakob Dylan

"In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher."
Dali Lama

We shouldn't ban someone because some people think Mormons are dumb and that packer guy is a meanie, and evolution exists, and that packer guy is mean, lakers suck, byu lost, homosexuals should be able to marry, and packer guy is mean, and that movie about prop 8 was cool and everyone should love it like Katie, and that packer guy is mean, and and and and that bean is Mormon and is dumb and we should ban him because he feels differently than I do.

Learn from opposing viewpoints. Respect people. Don't ban them.

And if you really can't stand them, ignore them. That's what the button is for.

Dude holy crap just ignore me already. You are such a pissy whiney little brat. You make a 14 year old girl seem like Jerry Sloan.

They are far, far more tolerant of trolls here than on any other forum I've ever been to. I assume they have their reasons and that there is some "philosophy" behind it.

You'd think so, but I've been suspended for calling someone a "cracker".

In fact I think it was Archie. ****ing cracker.

From what I can see, Bean has to try and get his opinion across using satire and purposefully obtuse questions because if he came right out and stated his opinion you all would crucify him. Moreso than what he already endures. He's trying to state his position without causing a complete meltdown in social etiquette towards others of varying viewpoints. This speaks volumes about those that claim to be accepting and open to diverse ideas and philosophies. From what I can see, they are only accepting of those that agree with them.

If I could give Bean any advice it would be to say what you mean and say it clearly and concisely. You disagree with "Katie's" POV, say so and give your reasons. Using satire and twisting a previous post by the board's resident LGBT advocate will get you nowhere.

Excellent post, and spot on.

The ignore feature is a wonderful thing. All the people on my ignore list keep posting in this thread, and I don't have to read any of it.

The ignore feature is a wonderful thing. All the people on my ignore list keep posting in this thread, and I don't have to read any of it.

LOL I'm calling bullshiat! I know I am on your ignore list yet you send me negative rep when I post stuff you disagree with. This tells me that despite your tough guy attitude you still read everyone's posts because it kills you not to know what others are saying about you. LOL Maybe you are more female than I give you credit for! :p Drama queen!!

I'm going to drink 3 or 4 more beers, or whatever it takes to hit "angry drunk mode", in preparation of entering the stupidity level necessary for a cozy response. I'm sure I'll offer something like 'look, it's the same intolerant mother ****ers who are nothing but intolerant ****ing hypocrites, bitching and moaning again about trolling while trolling this New York wannabe boy (that's trolling deserving banning, right?) by their own ****ing definition. I'm sure they'll respond with the poster child "I don't understand what you're saying, so I'ma divert, ignore, ridicule, character assassinate, or plain tell you your valid point isn't relevant when everyone but me gets that it is"'. Was that as plain and crude as necessary to get the point across to you inbreds? 3-4 beers... that's 9-10 minutes with a piss break on troutbum's insurance sign. I'm my biggest fan right now, and can't wait to read what I deliver next.

This thread defines ****tards.

i'm going to drink 3 or 4 more beers, or whatever it takes to hit "angry drunk mode", in preparation of entering the stupidity level necessary for a cozy response. I'm sure i'll offer something like 'look, it's the same intolerant mother ****ers who are nothing but intolerant ****ing hypocrites, bitching and moaning again about trolling while trolling this new york wannabe boy (that's trolling deserving banning, right?) by their own ****ing definition. I'm sure they'll respond with the poster child "i don't understand what you're saying, so i'ma divert, ignore, ridicule, character assassinate, or plain tell you your valid point isn't relevant when everyone but me gets that it is"'. Was that as plain and crude as necessary to get the point across to you inbreds? 3-4 beers... That's 9-10 minutes with a piss break on troutbum's insurance sign. I'm my biggest fan right now, and can't wait to read what i deliver next.

This thread defines ****tards.

encore!

RightOOOOOOOH!

Aright. Banning a dude 'cause you can't find the damn "ignore" feature? Are you ****ing serious? Did your momma miss the daycare check, again, this month err something? I mean, come on, grow the **** up. I got a lot of cold water this November. You're welcome to all of it. Can I introduce you to Mr. Reality, or how about Sir It's Life Bitch? Good hell you know how to complain yourself blue. You make the Titanic victims look flush, if ya know what I mean. There's really not much that's more pathetic than grown folks crying in a letter they type up spontaneously. You really couldn't wait two minutes and think about what you're so upset about? Of course you couldn't. Attention whores can't. It's a mystery for psychiatry to solve. They florinate the water, how 'bout something for you all too? Bitching about Beantown? Grow up, then grow a set of your choosing, then come over to The Mancave for initiation. Drive your ****ing delorian over, I don't care. We'll burn it when you realize you're a whiny *** little school girl, kicking your feet in the air because you couldn't read the ****ing wall clock. It ain't all digital sister.

GROW THE **** UP.

Or as Clutchie would say

gGGGGGggggggggggggggGGgFGggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOooOOOoOoOOoOooooOooOthhhHTHHhewhhehehehehhHHEHEEEEESSSSSSSSssSDSSSssSOOOOOOMMmmMmmMMmMMmmthTTThHHhHHHhiiIiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII---We pause this message for some sanity: grow the **** up---NNNNNNnnnnnnnnNnNNNnnNNnnNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnNNnnNNnnGGGGGGG!

OK, I forgot what I was typing there... "Do ya want more... Cookin' raw with the Brooklyn Boss"