What's new

Beanclown should be permanently banned.

Ban Beanclown forever

• Total voters
Good response. I'll bet all of us have voiced opinions at one time or another that have been unpopular. Last I checked, no one is pushing on my hand forcing me to open a thread against my will. I can use the ignore feature - or just not read comments from a particular poster.

You open a thread by Beantown or KatieMCR and you already know EXACTLY what their opinion is going to be. If you're offended one way or the other, just don't open the damn thread. If you really want Beantown to go away, just ignore him.

But then they spew their hate filled crap behind your back. Can't have that now can we? /sarcasm.

Katie, by your own words and actions you're a bigot. Your hostility towards the LDS religion is quite well known on these boards.

When black people, Jewish people, and catholics are hostile to the KKK, is that bigotry, or opposition to bigotry? My impression is that if the LDS had not been directly supportive of Proposition 8 specifically, and in general just stayed oyut of gender politics, KatieMCR would care far less about them.

This thought that we're supposed to be tolerant of bigots is absolutely pathetic. I mean, I am absolutely tolerant of most folks. Religious zealots, douchebags, republicans, democrats, etc. What I am not or will ever be tolerant of, ever, are racists, bigots, prejudicial ****s. While Beanclown is wholeheartedly entitled to his opinions, his attitude and his constant ******** here on this board is what makes him a target of peoples ire.

If you look up "bigot" in the dictionary, you'll be referred to "ignorant bigot" and there you will see a picture of him. What is really sad is that he has children and the chances that they will not grow up to be as judgmental and bigoted all in the name of religion are slim to none.

Why is it, that I, as an Atheist, am the most tolerant? It's an irony explosion.

This thought that we're supposed to be tolerant of bigots is absolutely pathetic. I mean, I am absolutely tolerant of most folks. Religious zealots, douchebags, republicans, democrats, etc. What I am not or will ever be tolerant of, ever, are racists, bigots, prejudicial ****s. While Beanclown is wholeheartedly entitled to his opinions, his attitude and his constant ******** here on this board is what makes him a target of peoples ire.

If you look up "bigot" in the dictionary, you'll be referred to "ignorant bigot" and there you will see a picture of him. What is really sad is that he has children and the chances that they will not grow up to be as judgmental and bigoted all in the name of religion are slim to none.

Why is it, that I, as an Atheist, am the most tolerant? It's an irony explosion.

That is funny. Ripping on religion and calling yourself tolerant. You crack me up. Thanks I needed a laugh.
How about we get away from judging groups, and instead of tolerating people....we just love them.
Oh....lets start here on Jazzfanz.

If you are "the most tolerant", why did you cast your vote to ban beantown? Explosion, indeed.

Ive never voted to have anyone banned from this site...well, other than Archie. But, come on, we can see why.

That is funny. Ripping on religion and calling yourself tolerant. You crack me up. Thanks I needed a laugh.
How about we get away from judging groups, and instead of tolerating people....we just love them.
Oh....lets start here on Jazzfanz.

Yeah, I think religion is garbage and I think Mormons are weird, but I would never take your right away to practice your religion. I would never demonstrate against you. Hence the tolerance. I think if your religion helps you get through life and be a better person, then go for it. I want you to be a productive member of society. Just like transgendered folk. If doing what they need to do helps them become more comfortable with themselves, why would I have a problem with it?

Since I haven't read every single interaction between Beantown and Katie (and I refuse to do so), maybe somebody can enlighten me.

Does Beanclown wish harm to Katie? Does he think she should be beaten, shunned and discriminated against for who she is, or does it boil down to the fact that he simply isn't buying the whole transexual argument?

The fact of the matter is, I don't really agree with most of what Katie has to say but I certainly don't think that makes me a bigot. While I may disagree with her, I certainly believe that she should still be allowed to live a life of peace and happiness while she pursues whatever it is she's after.

Doesn't tolerance boil down to putting up with people who are different than you? It blows my mind that so many "tolerant" people are calling for Beantown's head when they are not forced in any way, shape or form to read anything that he posts on this site. How very tolerant of those people.

Since I haven't read every single interaction between Beantown and Katie (and I refuse to do so), maybe somebody can enlighten me.

Does Beanclown wish harm to Katie? Does he think she should be beaten, shunned and discriminated against for who she is, or does it boil down to the fact that he simply isn't buying the whole transexual argument?

The fact of the matter is, I don't really agree with most of what Katie has to say but I certainly don't think that makes me a bigot. While I may disagree with her, I certainly believe that she should still be allowed to live a life of peace and happiness while she pursues whatever it is she's after.

Doesn't tolerance boil down to putting up with people who are different than you? It blows my mind that so many "tolerant" people are calling for Beantown's head when they are not forced in any way, shape or form to read anything that he posts on this site. How very tolerant of those people.

Ignorant, myopic BS is what it is.

I'll never understand how committing a swear (gasp) - as benign as it might be - can be considered on par or worse than some of the hateful trash Marcus and Beantown spew. So it goes in Zion, I guess.

Yeah, I think religion is garbage and I think Mormons are weird, but I would never take your right away to practice your religion. I would never demonstrate against you. Hence the tolerance. I think if your religion helps you get through life and be a better person, then go for it. I want you to be a productive member of society. Just like transgendered folk. If doing what they need to do helps them become more comfortable with themselves, why would I have a problem with it?

What do you have against "unproductive" members of society, huh control freak?

When black people, Jewish people, and catholics are hostile to the KKK, is that bigotry, or opposition to bigotry? My impression is that if the LDS had not been directly supportive of Proposition 8 specifically, and in general just stayed oyut of gender politics, KatieMCR would care far less about them.

You're equating KKK actions with LDS actions? Genius, really. Is Obama Hitler too?

I'll never understand how committing a swear (gasp) - as benign as it might be - can be considered on par or worse than some of the hateful trash Marcus and Beantown spew. So it goes in Zion, I guess.

What have I said that's hateful?