What's new

Ben Simmons strengthening his case for Defensive Player of the Year

Simmons is one of my favorite players to watch. You can trash on his shooting all you want but the guy is a hell of a basketball player and a joy to watch.

Simmons is one of my favorite players to watch. You can trash on his shooting all you want but the guy is a hell of a basketball player and a joy to watch.
I don't like him purely based on the times he opens his jackass mouth and says jackass garbage.

I don't like him purely based on the times he opens his jackass mouth and says jackass garbage.
You may not like him but he's still a premier, amazing, and great NBA player?

Are you calling him a jackass cause he says he's the best defensive player in the NBA? How dare he say that while being able to guard 5 positions.

Not saying he is (he's not) but he's not a jackass for saying so.

Unless you're speaking of his comments from a few years ago? The dude is a kid and I watch them every time I can, but what am I missing for you to be so harsh on him?

You may not like him but he's still a premier, amazing, and great NBA player?

Are you calling him a jackass cause he says he's the best defensive player in the NBA? How dare he say that while being able to guard 5 positions.

Not saying he is (he's not) but he's not a jackass for saying so.

Unless you're speaking of his comments from a few years ago? The dude is a kid and I watch them every time I can, but what am I missing for you to be so harsh on him?
I don't think its really all that harsh. Every time I've seen the guy talk he has come off as a complete douche bag. The rookie year stuff, him saying Gobert guarding him was disrespect, he just seems like the arrogant type and I have never liked an arrogant jackass one time in my life, not gonna start with him.

I don't think its really all that harsh. Every time I've seen the guy talk he has come off as a complete douche bag. The rookie year stuff, him saying Gobert guarding him was disrespect, he just seems like the arrogant type and I have never liked an arrogant jackass one time in my life, not gonna start with him.
Agreed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Simmons is a great player but man he’s got to be the most arrogant NBA player that hasn’t accomplished anything yet.
In the words of Kendrick Lamar...
BE HUMBLE....Bitch, sit down .
I honestly think he's THE most overrated player in the NBA. He hasn't made an ounce of progress since his rookie year and is still the exact same player. The only difference is he's getting paid more that $30 million a year to do what he did as a rookie. That's not an exaggeration, he's literally the same player, his stats haven't changed at all.