What's new

Best Hamburger

what about crown burger? I've only eaten there once and i was with a bunch of mormons that never stopped ****ing talking and i couldn't concentrate on the flavor of the burger.

the best fry sauce there is

@STGcrew

There is a place that's way good off the washington parkway exit in between the Albertsons and Sportsmans Warehouse.

Can't remember the name of it, but it has steakburgers and is way good.

Unhealthy level feels like you just ate two 5 guys burgers doe.

@STGcrew

There is a place that's way good off the washington parkway exit in between the Albertsons and Sportsmans Warehouse.

Sounds good. I will have to try it.

Anyone ever had a Steak N Shake burger?

Had it.. tis okay.

@STGcrew

Oh yeah.. right there by the Yard House.

Agreed.. I'm just referring to all the people yumming it up saying In n out is the best burger Evar!!! (Yes, there are a lot of them around)

Those are usually people that still think going to In & Out is some rare thing because it used to only be in California and they would eat there on vacations. Also known as dorks.

What about Crown Burger? I've only eaten there once and I was with a bunch of Mormons that never stopped ****ing talking and I couldn't concentrate on the flavor of the burger.

I've only been there a couple times (even though eveyone in Utah hypes it) I seriously dont get what the fuss is about.

I've only been there a couple times (even though eveyone in Utah hypes it) I seriously dont get what the fuss is about.

The fry sauce doe.

My least favorite burger?..... arctic circle

Oh yeah.. right there by the Yard House.

*shakes fist*

Do you know what I'm talking about though? They serve frozen custard and it starts with an S I think. I wanna say its something close to "Scootsy's" lol

My family used to go to Hires Big H all the time when I was little.

Haven't been there in years and can't really remember the burgers. Is it still around?

Oh snap, a way good burger place is Salt City Burgers in the Quarry Bend strip mall in Sandy (where the gravel pit used to be.)

Way way good burgers, sit down place.

Hires Big H is another favorite. There fry sauce is on the burgers and their fries and root beer are bomb.

Also the legendary Garlic Burger in Cottonwood. Its at that bar right next to The Tuscany restaurant.