What's new

Best Hamburger

KGB in Harrahs is fantastic. Absolutely loved that burger. Expensive ($30 for a burger, fries and a beer) but awesome.

I like 5 guys a lot, but I like smash burger a little better.
JCW's is pretty good too

Red Robin claims to make gourmet burgers and a couple of them are alright. They even have one with a fried egg in it. I think they are OK but I know several people that love them.

I think Smash is overrated and I think 5guys is substantially better than most anything around these parts.
In 'n Out = overrated.

Red Robin claims to make gourmet burgers and a couple of them are alright. They even have one with a fried egg in it. I think they are OK but I know several people that love them.

I find them meh.
Actually Carl's Jr has a couple good burgers, believe it or not.

Iggy's has pretty good burgers for a sports bar.

As far as 5 guys vs Smashburger vs In & Out, just depends on what sounds good at the moment, they're all pretty different.

I get that people don't think In & Out is great, but judge it for what it is, a cheap fast food burger.

It's not an $8 burger from Smash or 5 Guys.

Agreed.. I'm just referring to all the people yumming it up saying In n out is the best burger Evar!!! (Yes, there are a lot of them around)

White Castle... BEST burger(s) for an after drinking snack... yikes they're good. You eat like 8 of them.. literally. They're tiny.

3343694818_5985c5ce1a.jpg

The Pretzel burger from Wendy's is pretty damn good. But for value nothing will beat In N Out.

The best Burger I ever had was at Mr. Bartleys in Cambridge, MA. This place is legendary. This spot was in the film Good Will Hunting where Matt Damon first kisses that girl while they are eating cheeseburgers.

What about Crown Burger? I've only eaten there once and I was with a bunch of Mormons that never stopped ****ing talking and I couldn't concentrate on the flavor of the burger.

I think Smash is overrated and I think 5guys is substantially better than most anything around these parts.
In 'n Out = overrated.

You would be hard pressed to find anything more delicious and fast for 2-3 bucks.

What about Crown Burger? I've only eaten there once and I was with a bunch of Mormons that never stopped ****ing talking and I couldn't concentrate on the flavor of the burger.

I like them. Good stuff.