What's new

Best Places to Eat in Utah Thread

The best mexican that I've had here in Utah is at the mouth of the Provo Canyon called Momma something... Anyone else been there?

One of the best steak houses is that place in Brigham City... Maddox? I think that's the name...

Last edited:
The best mexican that I've had here in Utah is at the mouth of the Provo Canyon called Momma something... Anyone else been there?

One of the best steak houses is that place in Brigham City... Maddox? I think that's the same...

They actually have the best chicken I have ever had I left that off my list... good call...once you go there you cant eat at kfc again but kfc is nasty anyway....They also serve a mean buffalo steak and they raise all their stuff...

Middle Eastern? WHat kind of food is that?

Ask this man:

Babu_Bhatt_Seinfeld.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the guy above isn't the soup Nazi. He's Babu, the guy who never received his visa because of Jerry... Or because Kramer sealed off his mailbox with bricks or something... Anyway, he was deported and waves that finger Mutumbo style.

The soup Nazi is:

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the guy above isn't the soup Nazi. He's Babu, the guy who never received his visa because of Jerry... Or because Kramer sealed off his mailbox with bricks or something... Anyway, he was deported and waves that finger Mutumbo style.

The soup Nazi is:

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

You're correct.

I've never eaten at Five Guys but seem to remember people on here raving about their burgers? Yes? No? If so, which burger and accompaniment would you recommend?

Yea I put Babu's picture up there in reference to middle eastern food and his crappy Pakistan restuarant.

I've never eaten at Five Guys but seem to remember people on here raving about their burgers? Yes? No? If so, which burger and accompaniment would you recommend?

Really you cannot make a burger wrong but I like to go with the Bacon Cheese Burger with Grilled Onions, Grilled Mushrooms, Green Peppers, and either A1 or BBQ sauce. Sometimes I will throw on Lettuce or Pickles if I am in the mood.

22, you are now my best friend. Where is this Pho Cali located? I like going to Pho 99 because i don't even have to order -- I walk in and they scream from the kitchen, "YOU WAN NUMMA TWO?!", which of course I do.

Pho Cali is on 3300 S. and Redwood Rd. Good stuff.

To SafetyDan saying Myung Ga is for people who don't know what's up; I dunno, to each his own. I've been to Seoul and through Busan as well as having a half-Korean wife (straight from the orient, not some Americanized hoe) and I think the food there is pretty damn good. It depends on what you order; as for the price, can't disagree there, but it never really bothered me.

Haven't been out to Korean much lately though because whenever I get the hankering I usually make some soondobu jjigae for myself. That is a wonderful art to perfect.

Oh, and +1 to whoever put Leger's. Their sandwiches are legendary. So good.

Agreed, Twenty two the only issue I have with the place is the price. It'd be totally fine if they just took everything down like three dollars. I guess being nearly the only korean restaraunt in the area has it's perks. Like I said before, we need some REAL korean food round here. hey when did you go to korea? and for how long?

Agreed, Twenty two the only issue I have with the place is the price. It'd be totally fine if they just took everything down like three dollars. I guess being nearly the only korean restaraunt in the area has it's perks. Like I said before, we need some REAL korean food round here. hey when did you go to korea? and for how long?

I went to Seoul twice (Nov 2007 for a week, May 2008 for a couple weeks in which we got out through the country a bit more and saw Busan). This was while I was living in Japan for school. Since my wife (gf at the time) is half korean (the other half is Japanese) and tickets from Japan to Korea were so cheap, we went those couple of times. I really do miss authentic Korean food though (same goes for authentic Japanese food, even though there are about 50 "Japanese" restaurants for every 1 Korean around here) and ate new and crazy things for every meal the entire time I was there. I'm totally a "culture-by-food" kind of guy. I'd probably weigh 300 lbs if I wasn't so active.