What's new

Best salsa that I can buy at the store?

Which restaurants have salsa you like? I think you're in Utah county, right, which is where I am also. The restaurant salsas I've tried around here have generally speaking been disappointing to me.

Laura's Kitchen has a salsa bar that brings it. Joe Bandidos, Maria Bonita, Mamma Chus, Cocolito. I like all those salsas. Laura's Kitchen is just off the charts good too all around if you've never been there. Bandidos is the only of those that I didn't like the eats beside the chips and salsa.

Laura's Kitchen has a salsa bar that brings it. Joe Bandidos, Maria Bonita, Mamma Chus, Cocolito. I like all those salsas. Laura's Kitchen is just off the charts good too all around if you've never been there. Bandidos is the only of those that I didn't like the eats beside the chips and salsa.

Now I'm getting hungry you ****ers.

Thanks. I don't especially like Mamma Chu's or Cocolito's salsas. I don't recall Maria Bonita's salsa... if I remember correctly the food was fairly good, but took FOREVER to get our food so we haven't been back. Haven't tried the other places you mention. Sounds like Laura's Kitchen might need a try. A little far (I live in north Orem), but perhaps worth the drive.

Actually, now that I think of it some of the chain restaurants have reasonably good salsa--I like Cafe Rio and Costa Vida well enough, and my whole family likes Rubios quite a bit.

I know i will probably get blasted for this but, i really like chillis chips and salsa.

As for cyrone's question, i like mine blended pretty fine, hardly any big chunks.

And i agree about the la puente, la frontiera, la luna salsa.... not very good but i keep eating it till its gone.

I know i will probably get blasted for this but, i really like chillis chips and salsa.

I love Chili's chips. They are so thin and crisp. The only downside is that by the time you get to the bottom 1/4 of the bag you have nothing left but crumbs.

yall should really give queso a shot. it's loads better. loads.
if you gotsta have you some 'salsa' i like home made pico de gallo. wiki/google it.
if ur gonna buy from the store, dunno why OP thinks pace is so bad. the other brands people have mentioned are nice, but so is pace.
with salsa, most people cant even tell the difference if you were to do a blind test.
especially if you like the stuff from places like chillis. that stuff is cheaper version of pace.

that being said, the best queso kicks the **** outta the best salsa. trust me on this one bros. trust me. the **** outta it.

but queso seems much worse for you health wise than salsa.

As for cyrone's question, i like mine blended pretty fine, hardly any big chunks.

And i agree about the la puente, la frontiera, la luna salsa.... not very good but i keep eating it till its gone.

There salsa isn't too bad .. just a bit on the sweet side for me.