What's new

"Better Call Saul" Premiere This Sunday!

Really really weak finale. Couldn't imagine it being weaker honestly.

Officially turned the page over to being Saul Goodman I guess doe. Next season should be interesting.

not a great finale... next season will be good. good thing game of thrones start this sunday lol

Finale seems like it could have worked as a series finale with the closing line.

Also, the scene before last where he is walking to the court house, he stops and faces East as a reference the whole JFK coin scene. Then he rubs his ring and turns around to go West.

Really really weak finale. Couldn't imagine it being weaker honestly.

Officially turned the page over to being Saul Goodman I guess doe. Next season should be interesting.

Seemed a lot more like a series premier than a finale. Pretty meh over all.

I really liked the finale. Loved the return to Chicago, showed how Saul worked through doing what's right vs doing what he could do.

A lot of never reach our potential because we are doing what everyone says is right instead of what's right for us.

Loved the line from his Chicago friend, "if you're not making money as a lawyer, you're not doing it right."

Not the most exciting episode, but you really understand where Saul came from. Most villians started out as good guys trying do the right thing. And most of those villians were screwed by their family.

Was this series worth watching? I finally caught parts of a few episodes. Mike's
breakdown was a cool twist on the character.

Like BB, the podcast the writers put out for this series is great as well. Gives you the behind the scenes perspective.

Can't wait for season two.

I fizzled out after a few episodes. So is the consensus that it is worth plugging through, or is it just not worth the time?

I fizzled out after a few episodes. So is the consensus that it is worth plugging through, or is it just not worth the time?
I like it better than most shows on tv. I like it quite alot on fact...... But it is no breaking bad.

Me. So far so good. Makes me so sad that Kim and Jimmy won't be together.

Makes me said that after all of this he's making cinnamon rolls by day and watching tv at home alone by night.

Is this the final season before it joins up with Breaking Bad?

Me. So far so good. Makes me so sad that Kim and Jimmy won't be together.
Ya me too.
Really good show.

Jimmys brother is a dickhead.

Also, I think mikes daughter-in-law is running a scam on Mike

Makes me said that after all of this he's making cinnamon rolls by day and watching tv at home alone by night.

Is this the final season before it joins up with Breaking Bad?
I don't think they've said when (or if) it will run parallel to BB.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

The Krazy 8 appearance in the newest episode was a pleasant surprise, even though he didn't really do anything.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk