What's new

"Better Call Saul" Premiere This Sunday!

"Fring's back" as in Gus Fring. Meaning Gus is back in the show; he was probably the one who left Mike the note that said "don't." It means his operation has been building and he's going to be a major player in season 3.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Probably wasnt Fring, was probably Fring's bodyguard, the same dude who called Walt when he went to Fring's house to kill him.

Probably wasnt Fring, was probably Fring's bodyguard, the same dude who called Walt when he went to Fring's house to kill him.
Yeah, I'm sure he didn't do it himself, but was the brain behind it, as usual.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Did you watch it yet? How was it?

I will watch tonight.

Season 3 of Fargo coming in about a week to fyi

It was okay. things will get interesting very soon

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Nothing super exciting or mind blowing happened. It was still really good though. I just appreciate the quality of acting/directing more than anything with BCS.

So glad this show is back.

VG said that there's an episode in the first half of season 3 that made him feel like he watched the 63rd episode of BB (there are 62 episodes in BB). Not sure exactly what he means by that, but I'm curios to find out. Will we see more of the post-BB timeline maybe?

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

So glad this show is back.

VG said that there's an episode in the first half of season 3 that made him feel like he watched the 63rd episode of BB (there are 62 episodes in BB). Not sure exactly what he means by that, but I'm curios to find out. Will we see more of the post-BB timeline maybe?

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

I wonder if this show is going to end with Saul eventually getting killed at Cinnabon.

So this season probably ends with Jimmy vs Chuck in court. Kim may represent him? It could be pretty good if they do it right.

So this season probably ends with Jimmy vs Chuck in court. Kim may represent him? It could be pretty good if they do it right.

Doubt it. Chuck already said he knew the tape wouldnt do anything in court because of the way it was obtained. He is going to use it to ruin Jimmy's name and that might cause the name change. Not sure how that is going to happen, but I dont think it's in court. Guessing he will play it for Mesa Verde or something, and that will cause Mesa Verde to pressure Kim to leave Jimmy.

Looking forward to Gus tonight... I don't think it's a spoiler anymore considering all the promotions going on about the show. He was my favorite part of BB in terms of actors that didn't stay for the entire series.

I found Jimmy's actions a little over the top and unbelievable at the end. Solid episode overall though.

Some fantastic moments. Some top of the art writing. Subtle, but this is probably a top episode from Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad. Excellent, excellent work. Much enjoyed.