What's new

Biden has the Reade

babe

Old news, really.

Joe Biden has the whole "Creepy Joe" issue, and it's amazing anyone is willing to give him a pass

enjoying kids rubbing his hairy legs should be enough. Maybe if you're a real professional making the diagnosis of pedophilia you would look for other details to corroborate and solidify the diagnosis.

Maybe being overly inclined to smell women at close quarters, touch, hug, sniff would set off some second thoughts about the basic sensibility, decorum, propriety of the man.

But here's a new detail today...... actually, I heard this woman on the radio months ago, but now it's NPR. And Mark Levin said yesterday he's doing a special one-hour documentary on it.

I find it amusing that Trumpers are so convinced that Biden is a pedo, and this is somehow creditable even though he has never been formally accused of any child sex crimes. Yet Trump has been formally accused of raping a 13 year old girl at Epstein's, which was made public before his arrest and refiled a few months ago. Not to mention the many other accusations and gross/rapey things he's said publically about his daughter and women in general.

I wouldn't even classify Trump as human. I'd put him in company with Jason and Freddy Krueger. Or the fat guy in the Monty Python movie who explodes:

As much as Trump would love to make this election about Biden, it’s a referendum on him.

Watching the heads of MAGA explode in November is going to be an early Xmas gift.

Old news, really.

Joe Biden has the whole "Creepy Joe" issue, and it's amazing anyone is willing to give him a pass

enjoying kids rubbing his hairy legs should be enough. Maybe if you're a real professional making the diagnosis of pedophilia you would look for other details to corroborate and solidify the diagnosis.

Maybe being overly inclined to smell women at close quarters, touch, hug, sniff would set off some second thoughts about the basic sensibility, decorum, propriety of the man.

But here's a new detail today...... actually, I heard this woman on the radio months ago, but now it's NPR. And Mark Levin said yesterday he's doing a special one-hour documentary on it.

Biden sniffs women. Trump grabs them by the *****. You decide which is worse.

Biden sniffs women. Trump grabs them by the *****. You decide which is worse.

The "Reade" is a rape charge of the finger penetration glass. Allegation is made by the victim and corroborated by the lady who remembers being told about it when it happened. Both Dems.

I understand that some accusers don't have anyone to back up their story.

I also understand that wealthy men are both hard to convict and lucrative targets, especially politicians. And that hush money is sometimes a settlement before we ever hear about the stuff.

Most anti-Trumpers just pass on everything they can find against Trump, maybe the same with anti-anybodys everywhere.

"The Reade" story above, in NPR, looks like a damage control article designed to deflect the coming Republican expose'.

Trump is a lot like Joseph Smith. Whatever his proclivities, he has a strong wife now who perhaps marginally controls the man. He's being a pretty good family man now.

Jill Biden is accused of being an "Elder Abuse" case for even letting Biden run for office.

The "Reade" is a rape charge of the finger penetration glass. Allegation is made by the victim and corroborated by the lady who remembers being told about it when it happened. Both Dems.

I understand that some accusers don't have anyone to back up their story.

I also understand that wealthy men are both hard to convict and lucrative targets, especially politicians. And that hush money is sometimes a settlement before we ever hear about the stuff.

Most anti-Trumpers just pass on everything they can find against Trump, maybe the same with anti-anybodys everywhere.

"The Reade" story above, in NPR, looks like a damage control article designed to deflect the coming Republican expose'.

Trump is a lot like Joseph Smith. Whatever his proclivities, he has a strong wife now who perhaps marginally controls the man. He's being a pretty good family man now.

Jill Biden is accused of being an "Elder Abuse" case for even letting Biden run for office.
Trump has a rape lawsuit of the near-pre-teen variety. Still not sure you've got the moral high ground.

From what I've read, Reade comes from any unbelievably dysfunctional upbringing. I feel sorry for her more than anything else.

But she also has a reputation going back decades amongst friends, family and co-workers as a compulsive liar.

It seems apparent, considering Biden's history, "something" happened that made her feel uncomfortable. But the part of her story that makes her different from everything else we heard is more than likely ********.

It's funny how under Kavanaugh you hypocrites slogan was "believe all women". Kamala Harris herself was a front runner for this slogan. Somebody then claims Biden raped her and now we are attacking the accuser. Even after Harris says she believes Bidens accusers.

That saying is no more since you hypocrites swept Bidens rape allegations under the rug. You really don't care. You only care when you can disgustingly use women being raped as anti-Trumpness.

It's really gross.

Damn you admitted it.

Props on being pro rape and openly admitting it. Gross but it's not surprising.
So glad you fully agree with me! Finally you are on the right side on one of these things.

People wonder why I make such bold claims sometimes but just look what @LogGrad98 said.

It's not so much that I like Trump but if Democrats win pedophiles, rapist, people that hate America and people who terrorize cities for the past 6 months win. Like in Cali where they just passed legislation where pedophilia is left to a judges discretion. So if a 24 year old pedophile has sex with a 15 year old, the pedophile could get off. Instead of protecting innocent children Democrats protect pedophiles

Last edited: