What's new

Big Al Press Conf.

i liked this, too. It sounded like he was **** talking sap in a game about not having a jumpshot. Sap hits the shot and jefferson was like, "man, i didn't know you had that in your game?" sap's like, "yeah, been working on that." then he says "respect" like they were running back down the floor after he hit it. Nice little moment.
nasty!

I liked listening to Gail Miller...gave it a hometown feel. That's one thing I like about my team....

Funny how Al mentioned being ready for the ball or it's going to hit him in the face....

Just finished listening to the interview. Now I'm really getting excited for next season to start. Al seems like the anti-Boozer. There's such a level of honesty in what he's saying and you can tell he truly is happy to be here. I like his candid attitude towards questions, and i especially enjoyed his little story about Millsap last season. Also I liked how he talked about his game was different from Boozer's due to his willingness to get 'dirty' in the paint. He seems like he'll be a hard worker for our team and I guarantee he'll be a "sloan" type of player.

Couple this with Raja's take no **** from nobody attitude and I'm beginning to get antsy for the season to start. I don't think we'll win the championship this year, but this team will be much more fun to watch.

That Milsap story was great to hear...and I love AJ talking about getting nasty.

Man, what a great interview. Seriously. Very candid and the reporters asked some really good questions. I also liked hearing about his family and the influence of his grandma and Mom.