What's new

Black or Wallace?

Which point guard would rather have with the 9th pick?

• Total voters
Would you draft both if possible?

I actually proposed that awhile ago when the Minnesota pick looked like it would be a lottery pick. I think they can play together for sure and like them both.

Lately I've just been thinking that Black won't work with Kessler. I think at best his jump shot makes it to Ricky Rubio levels, and the league is getting so offense oriented it will be hard to really space the floor and keep up with other teams if we have multiple non shooting players on the floor together.

fan of black in general, not a fan of the shot. watching him make his low release set shot in an empty gym does nothing for me. every good college player, let alone nba prospect, should be able to make a crap ton of shots in an empty gym.
i watched ostertag drain a bunch of threes in a pre game warmup once.

I actually proposed that awhile ago when the Minnesota pick looked like it would be a lottery pick. I think they can play together for sure and like them both.

Lately I've just been thinking that Black won't work with Kessler. I think at best his jump shot makes it to Ricky Rubio levels, and the league is getting so offense oriented it will be hard to really space the floor and keep up with other teams if we have multiple non shooting players on the floor together.
I'm pretty sure Wallace only started playing as a primary on ball PG the 2nd half of this season, before that was more off ball in his pre college career

LOL at Blacks shot looking better smh better,maybe better than terrible? In non game settings? Every one and done first round prospect with any kind of hype based on athleticism, including the twins, are labelled a gym rat dummy lol .
This obsession to overvalue and pretend they have elite upside worthy of ignoring the offense or lack thereof, by the same old homer crowd of lottery level fanbases, insane on hops and attitude, with non shooting ben Simmons type playmakers, is funny like fools gold.
So in a redraft Simmons would be lucky to go top 10, and in this much better class. Black should be in the 20's at best based on such a low floor, even if some pathetic run org buys in to the same rerun takes on this archetype and he goes sooner as projected.

fan of black in general, not a fan of the shot. watching him make his low release set shot in an empty gym does nothing for me. every good college player, let alone nba prospect, should be able to make a crap ton of shots in an empty gym.
Exactly. Remember a couple of years ago when they showed Ben Simmons making all those shots in an empty gym? Meaningless schlock that is.

Anthony Black is going to be Marvin Bagley and so to be out of the league after his first contract or playing with himself on the bench with perpetual injuries aka J Isaac roping his fanbase along and never actually prduce squat.
Wallace is going to be a decent guard off the bench on a treadmill team and might even have a couple big games where he gets PBev comps, but ultimately he is never going to amount to anything worthy of a lottery pick.
f these clowns and f you losers who still think Danny Ainge is that dumb, he aint.

Exactly. Remember a couple of years ago when they showed Ben Simmons making all those shots in an empty gym? Meaningless schlock that is.

Did this really happen? I honestly cant believe that simmons can make shots even in an empty gym. He is so bad at shooting.

Anthony Black is going to be Marvin Bagley and so to be out of the league after his first contract or playing with himself on the bench with perpetual injuries aka J Isaac roping his fanbase along and never actually prduce squat.
Wallace is going to be a decent guard off the bench on a treadmill team and might even have a couple big games where he gets PBev comps, but ultimately he is never going to amount to anything worthy of a lottery pick.
f these clowns and f you losers who still think Danny Ainge is that dumb, he aint.
Do you have any joy in your life?

Do you have any joy in your life?
it is far more common to be unhappy than happy . But I am a big fat pig in the mud, couldn't be happier lol Why? because I see it and tell it like it is, instead of the majority of the people of planet earth.
Planet Claire has pink hair, all the trees are red.