What's new

Blazers @ Jazz, 2/15, 7pm MT, Game 57

The Jazz look so bad. As bad as any Corbin coached team.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Uhh, you saw what happened when he showed on picks, he fouled Lillard on layup attempts. You have to live with him taking midrange shots and hope the guards can fight over to contest 3's.
He closed out too hard on those. He just needs to show so that if they do shoot there is a hand in their face and it's a tougher shot. Not try and block it or man them up tight. He has to buy the guard a second to recover then rotate back to his man.

He closed out too hard on those. He just needs to show so that if they do shoot there is a hand in their face and it's a tougher shot. Not try and block it or man them up tight. He has to buy the guard a second to recover then rotate back to his man.

Lillard went 2 of 12. Maybe what their doing defensively played a role in that.

Lillard went 2 of 12. Maybe what their doing defensively played a role in that.
Maybe, or maybe he missed shots he normally makes and is off. Although in not just taking about this game. He has been doing this for the last couple games.

Maybe, or maybe he missed shots he normally makes and is off. Although in not just taking about this game. He has been doing this for the last couple games.

Pull out gobert and they get layups. We need more effort from our backcourt, imo.

Gobert is playing the pick and roll much better this half. I think they got a good half time speech to finish playing hard with a win before the all star break then rest.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app