Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Player 6

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Player 7

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Player 8

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
I'll give it another 30 minutes or so before I reveal the players. Would like to get to 20 voters if possible. I will not be voting so that I don't sway the poll.

All numbers are per36 and shooting percentages are overall/3P/FT

Player 1 - 14.6 pts - 2.7 ast - 4.1 reb - .7 stls - .2 blks - 41/35/88 - 9 three point attempts per game

Player 2 - 13.2 pts - 2.4 ast - 3.9 reb - .8 stl - .3 blks - 46/43/64 - 8 three point attempts per game

Player 3 - 14.9 pts - 4.2 ast - 4.4 reb - 1.1 stl - .1 blks - 44/37/87 - 7 three point attempts per game

Player 4 - 12.9 pts - 4.8 ast - 6.2 reb - 1.8 stl - .2 blks - 43.5/40/82 - 7 three point attempts per game

Player 5 - 13.9 pts - 2 ast - 3.6 reb - .5 stl - .4 blks - 43/35.5/81 - 7 three point attempts per game

Player 6 - 13.7 pts - 3 ast - 4.3 reb - 1.1 stl - .3 blks - 44/40/90 - 7 three point attempts per game

Player 7 - 15.4 pts - 4.1 ast - 4.1 reb - 1.6 stl - .5 blk - 43/36.5/85 - 7 three point attempts per game

Player 8 - 13.6 pts - 2.3 ast - 5.5 reb - 1.4 stl - .5 blk - 42/40/81 - 4.4 three point attempts per game
in order, just based on those numbers (i hope they all play at least close to the same number of minutes or the per 36 can be skewed one way or another), i'd take 4, 6 and probably 2. ask me tomorrow, my answers could be entirely different.

in order, just based on those numbers (i hope they all play at least close to the same number of minutes or the per 36 can be skewed one way or another), i'd take 4, 6 and probably 2. ask me tomorrow, my answers could be entirely different.
All of them played a fair amount of minutes. #8 played the least.

Yeah well... they all texted me and said your doctoring ain't that great.
That’s alright. The quality care doesn’t have a very strong correlation with patient satisfaction. In fact, increasing patient satisfaction is associated with worse outcomes. I probably told all of these guys they suck.

Alright... I've been labeled the #1 Ochai hater for simply saying "he might be pretty average and if we got a good offer we should consider moving him".

I thought I was number 1 until today. When none of yall voted for Player 5... which was Ochai. Yall hate him way more than me.

Here are the players:

1- Max Strus
2- Joe Harris
3- Coby White - same age as Ochai
4- Donte DiVincenzo - Number 1 vote getter
5- Ochai
6- Grayson Allen - Number 2 vote getter
7- Josh Richardson - Number 2 tie
8- Rookie year Norm Powell

I get it... he is a rookie and should improve... but is an older rookie and sometimes the things yall valued (rebs, steals, assists) aren't the things that improve a ton. It can happen but I wouldn't bank on it. I think Ochai will also improve... but the point of any potential trade would be to trade him on hype/momentum for something with higher upside. It needs to be a good deal... the equivalent of like a mid first round pick or moving up from 16 to 8 or 10... or from 9 to 5 or 6... but he is replaceable with very gettable players... if he improves by 10-15% I am not sure he fairs much better in this poll in a year.

If there is no value in a trade or if there isn't a better sg prospect that comes at 16 then of course continue down the road with Ochai and see if he pops.

Alright... I've been labeled the #1 Ochai hater for simply saying "he might be pretty average and if we got a good offer we should consider moving him".

I thought I was number 1 until today. When none of yall voted for Player 5... which was Ochai. Yall hate him way more than me.

Here are the players:

1- Max Strus
2- Joe Harris
3- Coby White - same age as Ochai
4- Donte DiVincenzo - Number 1 vote getter
5- Ochai
6- Grayson Allen - Number 2 vote getter
7- Josh Richardson - Number 2 tie
8- Rookie year Norm Powell

I get it... he is a rookie and should improve... but is an older rookie and sometimes the things yall valued (rebs, steals, assists) aren't the things that improve a ton. It can happen but I wouldn't bank on it. I think Ochai will also improve... but the point of any potential trade would be to trade him on hype/momentum for something with higher upside. It needs to be a good deal... the equivalent of like a mid first round pick or moving up from 16 to 8 or 10... or from 9 to 5 or 6... but he is replaceable with very gettable players... if he improves by 10-15% I am not sure he fairs much better in this poll in a year.

If there is no value in a trade or if there isn't a better sg prospect that comes at 16 then of course continue down the road with Ochai and see if he pops.
Good to see that the guy I thought was the best is the guy that I definitely didn’t forget.