What's new

Blondes, brunettes, or redheads?

Who da best?

• Total voters

spycam1

1044937_634323419911400_398343829_n.jpg

Discuss.

Bless them all. They're all beautiful, honestly.

I think brunettes usually, butt blondes are not far behind.
Red heads bring up the rear

I generally agree with this. But a few weeks ago all the sudden I was having a craving for redheads and can't get enough of them now.

I saw Nicole Kidman in person once. One of the most breathtakingly beautiful people I have ever laid me eyes upon.

Redheads definitely. I fall in love whenever I see one. It has been so my whole life.

Attachments

• tumblr_lmu24s6ysf1ql7q6to1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lmu24s6ysf1ql7q6to1_500.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 19
It seems to me that redheads are usually really hawt or quite ugly.... and there are a lot more ugly.

But I bet it is super cool to be with a really hawt read head cause they are more rare than hot blondes or hot brunettes. (Simply from a numbers standpoint since there are not as many readheads out there to begin with)

I prefer women without enough hair on their butts to tell whether the hair there is blonde or not.

And about the poll, I have seen incredibly beautiful women with all 3, and my wife likes to color her hair, so I have been married to a very beautiful blonde, brunette and redhead.

(but she was blonde when we got married and that has always been my favorite, shh don't tell)

I generally agree with this. But a few weeks ago all the sudden I was having a craving for redheads and can't get enough of them now.

Typical missionary problem. . . . .

I say what makes the difference is between their ears.

I prefer women without enough hair on their butts to tell whether the hair there is blonde or not.

And about the poll, I have seen incredibly beautiful women with all 3, and my wife likes to color her hair, so I have been married to a very beautiful blonde, brunette and redhead.

(but she was blonde when we got married and that has always been my favorite, shh don't tell)

yes, but did you ever notice what color starts showing at the roots, after the honeymoon is over and all.

Redheads definitely. I fall in love whenever I see one. It has been so my whole life.

Figure on the red being evidence of Viking marauders across the ages, and then consider whether you want to be marauded, too.

My seester is a red head.

Kinda ruins the whole sexy red head thing for me.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

yes, but did you ever notice what color starts showing at the roots, after the honeymoon is over and all.

Actually yes as she cut her hair very very short (wouldn't shave it, but the sentiment is the same) when I was undergoing chemo. She started out out marriage as a dishwater blonde, more blonde than dishwater. After one kid it turned more dishwater than blonde. After 4 kids now it is straight on brunette. And as the grey is starting to show up, she colors it regularly, even though I find the beginning stages of the salt and pepper look on her to be very attractive. But it's her hair, not mine.