What's new

Blondes, brunettes, or redheads?

Who da best?

• Total voters
Now that is truth.

I have fun with those though.. "I love your crooked little nose.."

"Most guys don't like big butts, but I do!"

Just **** with them until they storm off like a bitch or simmer down and get real.

Hahaha truth. I actually do pretty decent with bitchy/man eater type girls cuz I'm mean to them when nobody else is.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

I like Raven chicks a lot...They have some unique potential with eyecolor. Especially Green or a mix of grey and blue is "instant boner" material.
Copper red with a slight tendency into brunette is also super hot and basically works with every eyecolor.
Then there's girls with hazel hair and dark brown eyes. Those additionally tend to have excellent tanning ability. Causes me a stroke whenever I see one.
Blondes are tricky. Very mixed skintone and if you're a blond that has that beach skin, then I like a light blue mixed with green and grey.
If she's light skinned blonde then a strong ocean blue is a good fit.
For a classic brunette amber eyes are cash money usually.

I've never really paid much attention to which I prefer. I just notice attractive ladies, regardless of hair color. Let's be honest, one never really knows what is their real color anyway. i married a brunette though, so maybe that settles the question for me?

I like Raven chicks a lot...They have some unique potential with eyecolor. Especially Green or a mix of grey and blue is "instant boner" material.
Copper red with a slight tendency into brunette is also super hot and basically works with every eyecolor.
Then there's girls with hazel hair and dark brown eyes. Those additionally tend to have excellent tanning ability. Causes me a stroke whenever I see one.
Blondes are tricky. Very mixed skintone and if you're a blond that has that beach skin, then I like a light blue mixed with green and grey.
If she's light skinned blonde then a strong ocean blue is a good fit.
For a classic brunette amber eyes are cash money usually.

images

blond , brown, red?
let's just ignore two thirds of the world's population and their Asian, Latino, and African hair.

Last edited:
blond , brown, red?
let's just ignore two thirds of the world's population and their Asian, Latino, and African hair.

I put black hair into the brunette category.

For instance, I love me some mila kuniz and I consider her a brunette.
Maybe it is wrong to consider black hair as the same thing as brunette but whateva

I put black hair into the brunette category.

For instance, I love me some mila kuniz and I consider her a brunette.
Maybe it is wrong to consider black hair as the same thing as brunette but whateva

It's all good. It's kind of like Lebron joining Wade though, not even fair for the other teams.