What's new

Bojan done for the year

We are having bad news weeks after the season has effectively been halted... we have to watch replays of our most painful moments. Hopefully they have a 25 part 30 for 30 on Hakeem Olajuwon in the works so we can watch that team beat us too.

Good news is he will be ready for next season... whenever that is.. we can also now explain his mini-slump where he went from making every shot to just making a lot of shots.

I heard DL built his new balance training center on an ancient Indian burial ground. Its the only explanation for this season.

Good news is he will be ready for next season... whenever that is.. we can also now explain his mini-slump where he went from making every shot to just making a lot of shots.

Finish the season but tank. Fall out of the playoffs and get lucky in the lottery.

I read that wrist injuries often lead to inflation in the hands, which doesn't sound good, except that this inflation can lead to permanent increase in hand pad measurements! Basically, Bojan just got a Pokemon style upgrade/evolution (like when Giannis grew 4 inches after the draft)! Also, this will increase team chemistry, assuming Gobert absorbs the majority of Bojan's shots and Mitchell can go back to being the closer.

Good to finally get it done - for those saying 'why not months ago', we had no idea how long the hiatus was going to last.

I still don't see the season finishing out at this point - this was the best option of from many non-ideal ones.

Good to finally get it done - for those saying 'why not months ago', we had no idea how long the hiatus was going to last.

I still don't see the season finishing out at this point - this was the best option of from many non-ideal ones.

Unless things take a strong turn for the worse I think they finish the season in some form or fashion. It will be sloppy doe... I thought maybe if we could capture lightening in a bottle we could make a run in some weird shortened playoff... but I think Houston would have the biggest advantage honestly... their offensive and defensive schemes are simple. I could see them upsetting a couple teams before they catch their rhythm.

How heavily asterisked is a title this year?

Been watching a lot of Community (powering through the final seasons)… this season isn't the darkest timeline, but it is close.

He s been still shooting 46/41/92 since the injury which happened on the 6th of January. I would love to have shooting woes like that..

He had some woes against big teams and he failed to show up see the Raptors game in particular