What's new

Booker: Glad we didn't lose to a non playoff team @Enes_Kanter

Someone with a Twitter account should tweet a link to this thread to Kanter.

Dala, can we use your @BigM account?

i suppose being a twitter warrior going sour on a spurned relationship is truly badass level ... your definition of badass is strangely different than most.

You are talking about the same guy that goes on other teams forums and talking **** to them... This is while the other team is making the playoffs and Jazz haven't sniffed it in years (which will likely change next year but still).

Someone with a Twitter account should tweet a link to this thread to Kanter.

Dala, can we use your @BigM account?

Unfortunately, he won't see it. He's getting BLASTED on twitter by every Utah fan, half of OKC's fans, and a bunch of other teams' fans who saw Lowe's retweet.

Trevor Booker,

WTOyKg.jpg

Reactions: 8
u want a kick-*** diss? Peep what I did to Blue Elephant in the other thread #PrayforBlue
Dude, you should be more respectful. He totally has like 5 doctorates and a bunch of Nobel Prizes and ****. He only sounds like a peasant because he wants to blend in with us mortals.

If this guy isn't on the Jazz next season I will seriously consider renouncing my Jazz fandom

Zach Lowe's last tweet in that sequence, responding to a thunder fan saying Kanter just wants to play for a team who values him.

"He wants to play OFFENSE for a team that values him"

Did Kanter have a game with more than 36 points this season?

Kinda cool if Booker had the highest scoring game between the two of them this season.