What's new

Booker: Glad we didn't lose to a non playoff team @Enes_Kanter

This teams been missing that badass attitude for years now its here with Booker, Gobert, Ingles and its rubbing off on Hayward, Favors.......gotta love it next season lookout a new Western powerhouse

I remember when it was reported that we signed Booker. I was very happy. Because I already knew what a badass he was and was excited to see how he would rub off on the team. Booker exceeded all my expectations. And ended up being the heart and soul of not only the team but the entire org. And I hope his long term future is here in Utah. This is where this badass belongs!! Period!!

Maybe this trade will be the curse of Kanter for OKC.

Next 5 years, no playoffs (depending on Durant, could happen).
Jazz turn into Gold Jerry Gold !

:)

I would LMAO

This team is tight, young, and playing as one unit. Lets hope for a STRONG offseason from Burks, Favors, Gobert, and especially Exum.

Please add Tomic to the mix, and lets see how far we can go next year.

If this guy isn't on the Jazz next season I will seriously consider renouncing my Jazz fandom

Then you're not a true Jazz fan. A lot of us have seen our favorite players traded, retire, etc., but still love this team more than any other.

Did Kanter have a game with more than 36 points this season?

Kinda cool if Booker had the highest scoring game between the two of them this season.

Kanter also never had a 0 pt game, or a 1 pt game. Booker has had both. Booker's 1st qtr @ POR was impressive, but a little perspective would be nice. There was no hayward or Favors to compete for touches with, and no Mathews or Aldridge for POR.

Maybe this trade will be the curse of Kanter for OKC.

Next 5 years, no playoffs (depending on Durant, could happen).
Jazz turn into Gold Jerry Gold !

:)

I would LMAO

Not going to happen. Did you see what happened to us last night w/o some of our more important players? Now imagine if our missing players were the league's MVp, one of the best shot blockers, a seasoned vet/glue guy, one of the best perimeter defenders, and the only true center left on our roster. Those are the injuries that has plagued OKC since Kanter joined them, and they still had a winning record with him while being forced to start Waiters and Singler who were wildly inconsistent.

Then you're not a true Jazz fan. A lot of us have seen our favorite players traded, retire, etc., but still love this team more than any other.

Kanter also never had a 0 pt game, or a 1 pt game. Booker has had both. Booker's 1st qtr @ POR was impressive, but a little perspective would be nice. There was no hayward or Favors to compete for touches with, and no Mathews or Aldridge for POR.

Not going to happen. Did you see what happened to us last night w/o some of our more important players? Now imagine if our missing players were the league's MVp, one of the best shot blockers, a seasoned vet/glue guy, one of the best perimeter defenders, and the only true center left on our roster. Those are the injuries that has plagued OKC since Kanter joined them, and they still had a winning record with him while being forced to start Waiters and Singler who were wildly inconsistent.

Why don't you do us all a favor and take your *** to the OKC board...

I'm not sure anyone has mentioned this but Enes Kanter has a funny name. I feel that's where were headed so I just wanted to get that out of the way. That is all.

Sexual Favors, Kanter has 18 games with 1 or 0 points for the Jazz. Just FYI...