What's new

Boozer to NJ - Why I think it will happen

To restate what I said in my other thread, and I'm not sure if it's been brought up here, but Favors for Boozer gets the Nets a proven all-star 4 whose deficiencies on defense can be masked much greater in NJ with Lopez behind him. That move, as has been hijacked onto this thread from mine, may help net Lebron. Worst case, they don't get Lebron yet still have a very strong 4/5 combo, a decent point guard, some young wings, and a lot of cap room to go after Brooklyn (yes, I know he's also from Baltimore) boy Carmelo next summer, a year before they're supposed to move there. It's win-win all the way around for NJ imo.

To restate what I said in my other thread, and I'm not sure if it's been brought up here, but Favors for Boozer gets the Nets a proven all-star 4 whose deficiencies on defense can be masked much greater in NJ with Lopez behind him. That move, as has been hijacked onto this thread from mine, may help net Lebron. Worst case, they don't get Lebron yet still have a very strong 4/5 combo, a decent point guard, some young wings, and a lot of cap room to go after Brooklyn (yes, I know he's also from Baltimore) boy Carmelo next summer, a year before they're supposed to move there. It's win-win all the way around for NJ imo.

Wow. So I just realized why you called me a hack. You think I stole your idea. Bwahahaha. That is classic, "hack." I do believe you posted on my thread that initally brought this idea up, "hack."

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php/502-Utah-gets-Favors-AND-Babbitt

So, "hack," before you accuse people of being hacks, "hack," make sure you take a look in the mirror, "hack."

"Hack."

;)

Wow. So I just realized why you called me a hack. You think I stole your idea. Bwahahaha. That is classic, "hack." I do believe you posted on my thread that initally brought this idea up, "hack."

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php/502-Utah-gets-Favors-AND-Babbitt

So, "hack," before you accuse people of being hacks, "hack," make sure you take a look in the mirror, "hack."

"Hack."

;)

Really? Look when I started my thread moran and look when you started yours. (-;