What's new

Boston Marathon explosions......

My guess is that it's some tea party anti-tax nutcake. CRUDE homemade bombs in BOSTON on TAX DAY. I'm guessing that it is some sort of crazy anti-federal government/Obama/taxes message. Hopefully find these folks, rip their toenails off, and send'em to the electric chair.

My guess is that it's some tea party anti-tax nutcake. CRUDE homemade bombs in BOSTON on TAX DAY. I'm guessing that it is some sort of crazy anti-federal government/Obama/taxes message.

Most likely. By standards of a serious terrorist organization, this was actually pretty amateurish. Which rules out the obvious foreign suspect.

Wow, I'm beginning to see some really dumbass comments out there on Facebook. One person just wrote, "Maybe Obama should focus on the REAL terrorists and quit trying to make us all into terrorists. That's what happens when you lose focus."

Unbelievable.

Did anyone see that picture of the guy in the wheelchair with half his leg missing? The pain in his face was so sad. One of the worst picture's I have ever seen. Horrible :(

"Reports" of a 20 year old Saudi national on a student visa being held and in the hospital.

Video of someone placing a number of backpacks at locations as well as witnesses stating that after the blast that he was detained by citizens as he was running from the blast.

Not making any assumptions but if indeed it was another Saudi (as 13 of the 19 were Saudis on 911) something needs to change.... So sad.

"Reports" of a 20 year old Saudi national on a student visa being held and in the hospital.

Video of someone placing a number of backpacks at locations as well as witnesses stating that after the blast that he was detained by citizens as he was running from the blast.

Not making any assumptions but if indeed it was another Saudi (as 13 of the 19 were Saudis on 911) something needs to change.... So sad.

Like what?

Racial profiling is already being done.

Are we suddenly to gonna stop buying oil from there? Sanctions? Force pro us edu/propaganda on that country?

I just don't see how anything changes. Hence, why we need to bring the troops home and limit our interactions in the Middle East. They see us as an imperial power. GTFO, concentrate on our own damn country, and let the Mid East figure itself out.

Last edited:
Like what?

Racial profiling is already being done.

Are we suddenly to gonna stop buying oil from there? Sanctions? Force pro us edu/propaganda on that country?

I just don't see how anything changes. Hence, why we need to bring the troops home and limit our interactions in the Middle East. They see us as an imperial power. GTFU, concentrate on our own damn country, and let the Mid East figure itself out.

So we brings our troops home and the terrorism continues. What is your solution? Not disagreeing but interested in your response.

Do we do the same with N Korea until a Nuke is launched at the western seaboard?

Wow, I'm beginning to see some really dumbass comments out there on Facebook. One person just wrote, "Maybe Obama should focus on the REAL terrorists and quit trying to make us all into terrorists. That's what happens when you lose focus."

Unbelievable.

Holy **** buddy can you ****ing leave politics out of a goddamn discussion for once in your absolute joke of a life???

Sincerely,

Everyone

Is it bad that this stuff doesn't even really phase me anymore? I have kind of grown to expect at least a few of these types of things (mass shootings, terrorist attacks) per year now.

So we brings our troops home and the terrorism continues. What is your solution? Not disagreeing but interested in your response.

Do we do the same with N Korea until a Nuke is launched at the western seaboard?

I think one of the main if not the #1 cause of terrorism is that many of these folks see America as an imperial power. If we pull out all of a sudden that imperial power is gone. I think if we pulled out a lot of terrorism would go away. Not all. But a lot. Generally speaking I feel like our government does more harm than good to those other countries. Just like how many Americans feel towards our own government. GTFO and let those folks deal with their own issues alone.

I'm still guessing that this is a case of domestic anti tax terrorism. We shall soon see if foreigners or foreign terrorist groups were responsible. The crude bombs seem to indicate amateurs.

g7leBHW.png

Time will tell if true.

My guess is that it's some tea party anti-tax nutcake. CRUDE homemade bombs in BOSTON on TAX DAY. I'm guessing that it is some sort of crazy anti-federal government/Obama/taxes message. Hopefully find these folks, rip their toenails off, and send'em to the electric chair.

To bad they didn't do what you just described to Bill Ayers...

"In 1969 he co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group[2] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the U.S. Capitol Building, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s in response to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War."

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."

Patton Oswalt