What's new

Bring Back Dante

Do they have like way low scoring games compared to the nba or something? 13 points 2 and a half rebounds and 3 assists is dominant in that league? Good efficiency but those numbers would be extremely mediocre in the nba.
Compared to the NBA, yes. Compared to everywhere else, no. The average is about 80ppg in the Euroleague. 40 minute games and much slower pace plus better defence / defenders can be much more physical without getting fouls.

The league leader is averaging 17,6ppg, Dante is 16th.

Do they have like way low scoring games compared to the nba or something? 13 points 2 and a half rebounds and 3 assists is dominant in that league? Good efficiency but those numbers would be extremely mediocre in the nba.
In 22 minutes. But yeah, it's pretty impressive. Slower game less minutes.

I think I still have my bungalow on the beach

Arrival.gif

comparable to college. a little higher scoring, but they play low minutes usually. 13 ppg is impressive for over there. anything above 15 on that kind of efficiency is pretty outstanding.

i hated exum but mostly because i was frustrated that it was so obvious he wasn't a guy who would ever be worthy of the 5th overall pick and it annoyed me that Lindsey drank the kool aid on him and took him over guys like smart and randle who were clearly dawgs and would be legitimately good players in the league for a long time. but now that some time has passed and the expectations of a high lottery pick are behind him, I'd take him back in a heartbeat as a long, versatile defender, secondary ball handler and a spot up shooter. any team can use a guy like that as the 8th or 9th option. 13 ppg over in europe on those efficiency numbers is enough for me to bring him back.

In 22 minutes. But yeah, it's pretty impressive. Slower game less minutes.
Ah, ya thats pretty damn good then especially after reading tanktastic post about the league leading scorer only averaging 17.6 ppg.