What's new

Bring Back Dante

The biggest cowards always sneak from behind to sucker you, then back up like the chicken they are when help arrives.
Yabusele's playing weight several years ago in the NBA was 260 and he looks beefier now. The strength difference was that of a full adult versus a teenager and that was on hardwood. Easily one of the more ****ed up things I've seen in a skirmish on a court.

I’m glad at least someone is sipping on a Cy-tai on Exum Island. I won’t be joining in the festivities though.

He’s the baby the dingo ate.

I’m glad at least someone is sipping on a Cy-tai on Exum Island. I won’t be joining in the festivities though.

He’s the baby the dingo ate.

Maybe the dingo ate his twin and Dante was the survivor?

Amazing story from the early 80s

If the Jazz needed to go to the scrap heap to fill out the roster/rotation, then I'd be more receptive.

As it stands, the Jazz are basically already roster-crunched. We shouldn't need to return to the scrap heap.

Would be a cool redemption story though. Hell, absorb Hayward into cap-space and the theme for next year can be redemption.
Team #50 the redemption

Sucks that Dante got hurt. Kid is snakebit. Until this happened, I kind of wondered if Guershon Yabusele was a guy that the Jazz might take a look at as a backup 4/5 - considering his connection to the Celtics and DA. Gotta think he’s probably toxic after this incident. At least for awhile.
Suplex Guershon vs Headband Joe. Who wins?