What's new

Bring Back Dante

I would be ok with this. I think he probably likes Euroleague and would prefer to stay. Less games per year and minutes per game are likely better for him.

If the Jazz needed to go to the scrap heap to fill out the roster/rotation, then I'd be more receptive.

As it stands, the Jazz are basically already roster-crunched. We shouldn't need to return to the scrap heap.

Would be a cool redemption story though. Hell, absorb Hayward into cap-space and the theme for next year can be redemption.

I think he comes back at some point.
Yeah, I'm sure he still feels like he has unfinished business in the nba. Out of all the players that we drafted over the years that didn't work out he is the one guy I feel bad for. Easily the most injury prone player I have ever seen and they always seemed to happen right when he was starting to build some momentum.

I am rooting for him. He seems like a good person and teammate. He just had a lot of bad luck with injuries. I think he has talent but he just couldn't stay healthy.

glad he went to europe to actually play rather than sit on an NBA bench. tbh id be stunned if got back into the NBA. Dude could definitely be a productive role player but i can't see an NBA team bothering.