What's new

Brooklyn, Milwaukee & Denver interested in Millsap

https://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9wvw5nf

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225682/Higgins_Bobcats_Very_Active_Ahead_Of_Trade_Deadline

The Charlotte Bobcats are open to making a move before the Feb. 21 deadline.

“We’re very active – our owner wants us to be active,’’ Bobcats president of basketball operations Rod Higgins said.

Higgins said owner Michael Jordan has given Higgins and general manager Rich Cho “the green light to go out and make this team better…I don’t think there’s any limits to what we’d try to do.’’

Cho identified rebounding as an area of need.

“We need more help rebounding,” Cho said. “For now that has to be by committee. That’s something we’re going to address, whether through the trade deadline or through the draft.’’

Jefferson for expirings and the right to swap 2014 1sts.

Is Jennings going to get better? I don't think so. And I generally think there's something to when fans hate a player on their team. I've never been impressed with Jennings besides that.

But I don't know. I have a tough time imagining that a team would part with a... uhh... decent asset so they can have a guy's Bird Rights.

Jennings has always been on a bad team, and has always been on extremely offensively limited teams. Give him some talent who can also score, and maybe he would become less selfish. I think it's a risk that can be made with little consequence. It doesn't work out, don't re-sign him.

LOL. This is what everyone said about Jefferson when he came to Utah.

No thanks.

Is Jennings going to get better? I don't think so. And I generally think there's something to when fans hate a player on their team. I've never been impressed with Jennings besides that.

But I don't know. I have a tough time imagining that a team would part with a... uhh... decent asset so they can have a guy's Bird Rights.

Because they have no interesting in signing that player and can't find anything else better to trade for.

LOL. This is what everyone said about Jefferson when he came to Utah.

No thanks.

So that means you have to stop taking chances? We are going to need talent if we want to accomplish anything, sometimes you have to take a risk on underachieving talent to do so.

Jennings takes us nowhere, wouldnt fit in personaity wise, and would block Burks even more.

Great! Sign me up!

I want to take a chance on trading for both Bargnani and Rondo. I think it is feasible. I know people dont like them both for various reasons but I like Bargs playing next too both Kanter and Favors and he opens the floor up. Bargs could start or come off the bench. Rondo will make this team better he just seems like a good fit here right now. I like his attitude and demeanor on the court.

Does no one around here have any interest in Larry Sanders? A Sanders/Favors/Kanter rotation would be amazing.