What's new

Bulls Looking into Boozer Injury

Edgewriter

Evidently they also think the timing is strange

https://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/ch...2010/10/bulls-looking-into-boozer-injury.html

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...ring_chris_paul_to_knicks_or_nets.html?page=2

Immediately after Boozer provided an explanation, red flags went up around the NBA. After investing $80 million guaranteed in Boozer last summer, the Bulls want to make sure that he's telling the truth, remembering that he once famously reneged on an agreement to remain with the Cavs in 2004. From what we hear, that may have factored into the Bulls' decision to check out his story.

Holy crap, lol. I would have guessed 15 games in at the earliest. He didn't suit up for them once. Love the drama.

Relevant recent Boozer timeline

1. Boozer tries to divorce CeCe, in part, because he knows he has a new contract coming up
2. CeCe baits him back for the same reason
3. Boozer signs big guaranteed deal
4. CeCe pushes for the divorce with $$$ in her eyes
5. Boozer knows that, gets ****ing pissed
6. Boozer punches a wall (or something) and breaks hand
7. Boozer lies about his injury.
(8. Boozer has 8 weeks of salary voided from his deal)

That looks right. Though I think CeCe would've been getting a cut of his new contract, regardless.

I didn't realize Grant Harrison was also a doctor:)

They actually had Grant Harrison on the news the other night. As soon as it mentioned his name I busted up laughing and spit coke out my nose. I guess he's in charge of choosing who gets to sing the national anthem before each game. My wife looked at me like I had lost my mind.

"Whatever really happened, Boozer's run of bad luck continues. In six seasons in Utah, he missed almost 30% of the Jazz's games (138 of 492) due to injuries."

......missed almost 30% of Jazz games? We checked the video tapes on those seasons and you can add another 30% where he played little to no defense and stifled our offensive with those stupid off balance turnaround jump shots!

Looks like he's getting some salary taken away and maybe a suspension if they find out he was being a big fat liar. He should've came up with a better story.