What's new

Burks for Fultz?

I'd take him only if we could bring this guy on as a development coach. After losing the bleeps, the sweeps, and the creeps, I'm confident he could help him lose the yips.

r7gGc9d.gif

Perfect.

id do Dante for Fultz and a pick, maybe some mix of that.
I'm this close to just giving up on Dante as anything beyond a bench defender backup PG. He's just not developing.
Plus his contract will become the next Burks-dead money for not much production.
If Fultz even gets close to his potential, he's a good complement to DM.
Worst case, you get out from under Exum's contract, and if X explodes as a player, it's in the east.

Philly would want a 1st in that deal and I'm not sold enough on Fultz to make that gamble.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Me either.

I love Burks, but I'd consider it for just him and some filler or whatever. It would be a minimal risk and maybe the Jazz coaching staff could work some magic on a player who has legitimate talent.

Beal apparently wants out of Washington ASAP. Now we would need more than just Exum for that but he would be great addition for us IMHO.

Rubio, Burks, Thabo and 1st rounders for Beal and Mahinmi. Washington doesnt get a good young player, but they shed Mahinmi and get 1st rounders.

I'm changing my tune. Go get Fultz and unleash him. Give him confidence. If he were to pan out, wow. If he doesn't, what are we really losing? $10 million the next two years? We waste that much anyway without potential.