What's new

Butler

After Rose's injury the chance they won't match Butler becomes even more miniscule...

I suppose it's possible that if this tear is really bad they could try a full rebuild, but I actually think the chances of getting Kawhi are a bit better.

I suppose it's possible that if this tear is really bad they could try a full rebuild, but I actually think the chances of getting Kawhi are a bit better.

Then they'd probably demand a top #3 pick for Butler. We'd still have no chance.

How about Burke, #11 pick for Snell and Hinrich.

I REALLY like this team:

Exum, Hinrich, Neto
Burks, Millsap, Ingles
Hayward, Snell, Hood
Favors, Booker
Gobert, Koufos

How about Burke, #11 pick for Snell and Hinrich.

I REALLY like this team:

Exum, Hinrich, Neto
Burks, Millsap, Ingles
Hayward, Snell, Hood
Favors, Booker
Gobert, Koufos

Nah, go big or go home. Snell is meh.

Chicago's group owners are notoriously cheap, like Memphis group cheap. We have a more draft picks to offer than anyone not Philly. That's not enough combined with assets to land a semi-big name RFA no matter what? I don't believe it.

Chicago's group owners are notoriously cheap, like Memphis group cheap. We have a more draft picks to offer than anyone not Philly. That's not enough combined with assets to land a semi-big name RFA no matter what? I don't believe it.

Um, not sure if you're trying too hard to troll, or not hard enough to cover up.

I've quickly worn out my welcome, then stayed way too long afterward like everyone's Uncle Frank tends to do. Take care all <3 you all.