California In Play

Avery

What's true about California is that it really does feel like two different states. The urban centers, especially SJ/SF are about as safe as D votes as anywhere in the country. However, head out into the country and it's heavily rural and R.

I personally don't like Newsom - I think he could very well get primaried within his own party.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
What's true about California is that it really does feel like two different states. The urban centers, especially SJ/SF are about as safe as D votes as anywhere in the country. However, head out into the country and it's heavily rural and R.

I personally don't like Newsom - I think he could very well get primaried within his own party.
I just want to know why the hell they won't follow through and kill daylight saving time.

babe

You don't even know what a straw man argument is, obviously.

475ReAz.png
I see. Still hung up on what "is" is.

You don't care to acknowledge what I actually said, and then you construct an absolutely silly argument to ruin your reputation with.

But that's OK in JFC.

Jason says it's OK if you believe it.

Jason says if you imagine **** is strawberries, that's what it'll taste like.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I see. Still hung up on what "is" is.

You don't care to acknowledge what I actually said, and then you construct an absolutely silly argument to ruin your reputation with.

But that's OK in JFC.

This is at least the third time I'm telling you this:

I don't take you seriously. I don't think you have integrity. I have no desire to have a meaningful conversation with you.

At best I read about 5% of your post.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

One Brow

But that's OK in JFC.

You are coming across as whining.

I remember what is was like feeling as though you were the only poster expressing a specific point of view. Stop whining and make better arguments.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
California is in play on my balls.

Don't stop now California...

babe

What he doesn't want a 3rd term, after he takes this election by fiat?
So, of course I am just disappointed that you are sinking deeper into the JFC hellhole. I think I blamed it once on lyour job, implying that perhaps you're in the influence of globalists and such, what with all the logistical factors in global trade.

Game admits he doesn't care to have an actual interaction here with me, it's nothing but stupid taunts off the shelf for presumed rubes who aren't woke or hell only knows what.

OB still drills on the talking points but I couldn't really be sure he would acknowledge a plain fact that is off the agenda.

I don't think this remark about Trump is informed or in touch with the truth.

My statement doesn't presume he'll win in the end this election. The fact is, Trump has been building up other people who were willing to join his cause. There are plenty of good people who will be prepared to step up for 2024, That's the kind of leader he actually is.

When I say "His Cause" i mean the "American Cause", as in restoring or preserving the kind of life a lot of people have loved this country for. At his rallies, when he's coming to the stand, the song always played is...... I don't it by it's title, but by it's words....

"I proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free."

Trump, as in President Donald John Trump, is willing to suck up all the **** people shower him with, and deal with it as he does. He knows we haven't had a politician who would do that for us.

A lot of people appreciate him for that.

He got more real vote this time than any President has ever gotten in re-election runs.

Last edited: