What's new

California In Play

babe

I know this sounds delusional. I hear even NY might be close, too. And MA.

Have you seen the Trump mobile parades. Even in San Jose......... wait that was 2016. This year there was a little group of boats, but they even stayed outta San Jose's waters.

Most of the big Trump rallies in CA are in the Central Valley....... I think the 2016 rally in San Jose sorta means this is conceded territory now.... probalby SF itself, along with Oakland and the whole swath down to San Jose. But it's different now that 2016, There will be actual poll watchers in the whole area. We'll get the voter fraud exposed, And that means curtailed some.

I don't know if the Rs can really overwhelm the dem fraud vote in CA..... I mean it'll take millions of converts, but it splits like this.....

The JFC-type mentality crowds out other speech everywhere, and probably 10% of people answering polls are afraid to, or otherwise deliberate in lying to, say they are Trumpers.

Well that's what you get with such intolerance, and such intense hate.

But other areas of California are in open revolt, as in getting out the Trump vote. California will send 10 Republicans to Congress.

babe’s performances used to be amongst my favorites on JFC. Somewhere, .... he jumped the shark.

So here's a place to look for polls.....

This would support a 65-35-5 vote result, but then.....

there isw one poll recently that puts Biden at 58%. That's the low so far. And before the debate debacle where Trump let Biden dig his own grave.

I scientifically surmise a shift. And I scientifically divine the conservative liar factor in the polls. Together it means Biden will only get 51% to Trump's 47%

The same site has Rs leading in 8 house races. I think this will all hold, plus 2 to 8 others to be claimed by the Rs this year.

But then, there's the Dem cheating factor, which will put everything in doubt. If not for people watching for the fraud, it'd be 70-25-5.

Marx taught a whole era to lie for the cause, cheat, steal, kill, and suppress every human right, while claiming to be the champion of every Christian virtue.

Jason says it's not a lie if you believe it. I suppose that means it's not a lie if it helps the cause.

Cloward-Piven strategy is to destroy the existing system by overloading it and failing the hell outta the guvmint. Then, as Marx fantasized, the fantasy is that once we have nothing there will be no reason to cheat, steal, lie, or kill and we will all be nice.

Stupidest theory ever. Human nature will be what it is, forever. The only way we can even try to do better is to believe something that is true. Christian teachings are that the same hell will consume liars as well as those who believe lies. Really, you destroy yourselves the same way Marx did, before you ever get to some damn "Hell".

How can any of you believe this is a good way to go.

So here's a place to look for polls.....

This would support a 65-35-5 vote result, but then.....

there isw one poll recently that puts Biden at 58%. That's the low so far. And before the debate debacle where Trump let Biden dig his own grave.

I scientifically surmise a shift. And I scientifically divine the conservative liar factor in the polls. Together it means Biden will only get 51% to Trump's 47%

The same site has Rs leading in 8 house races. I think this will all hold, plus 2 to 8 others to be claimed by the Rs this year.

But then, there's the Dem cheating factor, which will put everything in doubt. If not for people watching for the fraud, it'd be 70-25-5.

Marx taught a whole era to lie for the cause, cheat, steal, kill, and suppress every human right, while claiming to be the champion of every Christian virtue.

Jason says it's not a lie if you believe it. I suppose that means it's not a lie if it helps the cause.

Cloward-Piven strategy is to destroy the existing system by overloading it and failing the hell outta the guvmint. Then, as Marx fantasized, the fantasy is that once we have nothing there will be no reason to cheat, steal, lie, or kill and we will all be nice.

Stupidest theory ever. Human nature will be what it is, forever. The only way we can even try to do better is to believe something that is true. Christian teachings are that the same hell will consume liars as well as those who believe lies. Really, you destroy yourselves the same way Marx did, before you ever get to some damn "Hell".

How can any of you believe this is a good way to go.
Do you have the feeling that ants are crawling all over you?

So here's the sort of thing that is swinging California to Trump:

It's pretty much an open secret but it's eating massively into the Bernie Bro vote and most of the Democrat traditionals.

Corruption destroys people's ability to believe in any kind of principled government.

That's why a Biden, an Obama, a Hillary, the damn Bushes, and Bill Clinton are actually setting us up for the end of the whole damn corrupt political system as we've known it. And hell no, won't be tolerating communism or any other central damn government lie. It's gotta be our government.

Nothing like a little racism to go with delusion.

you are really nuts.

Everything is racism to you.

The fact is melanin is essential to mental health, and all white folk today are simply bullied into being fake anti-racists. They lack the genetics to actually think rationally. Anyone who can't see that scientific proven fact is a denier of the inherent superiority of blacks.

Besides being cowards, whites lack a sense of humor as a distinct class.

As for who is delusional, I'd casually assert that anyone who thinks they know how to correct any human ill or failing is top of the class.

Some cowboys swear by Charolais, some swear by Black Angus. There are even restaurants that advertise their great meat. Black Angus generally has the best draw. But in general besides relative marbling of the muscle mass, I prefer fish.

In general, you'd do better to just leave well enough alone.

I guess you include all the real pollsters in that crowd, eh?

If you are saying I think the pollsters are nuts, you got it.

I took a few math classes, including one about how to design a valid poll question or gather other data without either intended or unintended bias. The few times I've been called by a pollster, I could see right off their bias.

Garbage in, garbage out.

But really, it's hard to actually be as far off as most polls have recently turned out to be. The conclusion begging for acceptance is that perhaps the polling is deliberately fishing for the "right answers." The more charitable conclusion might be that a lot of people really hate being polled, and enjoy messing with the caller.

November 3rd is going to be a very bad night for you.

I have lost my equanimity about anyone accepting election results and being good sports about it. I wouldn't call it a bad night either way though. It's just the way we are.

As for myself, cows are small part of my income. Most of it comes from happy liberals assured that all is right with the world.

I have lost my equanimity about anyone accepting election results and being good sports about it. I wouldn't call it a bad night either way though. It's just the way we are.

As for myself, cows are small part of my income. Most of it comes from happy liberals assured that all is right with the world.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t have a projected winner unless FL counts fast enough. Probably a good sense of what’s going to happen though with the losing side declaring a huge fraud.