What's new

Calling the shot

I’m like 80% sure we don’t make a move of any kind. I don’t see us doing something unless it’s an obvious upgrade over Niang/Oni and it costs us next to nothing. We will be like 4th in line for the buyout market at best. I don’t see a ton of buyout guys popping up. We don’t have contracts to help facilitate trade and don’t have young players or draft picks we can really cash in.

I’m fine with our squad currently. I just don’t see anything great opening up.

In years past I'd totally agree with you. But, never under-estimate the team that traded Exum for Clarkson.

I’m going to put another donation on the plate just in case. Let’s be sure and pass it around.

1615009715356.jpeg

What are you, personally, willing to give up?

Wasn't DL on a plane with OPJ when Hayward was blueballing everyone in free agency? Or was he about to get on a plane with OPJ? Someone refresh my memory...

Wasn't DL on a plane with OPJ when Hayward was blueballing everyone in free agency? Or was he about to get on a plane with OPJ? Someone refresh my memory...
Yeah, I don’t remember it exactly but there was some kind of OPJ meeting.

I think they had a meeting with Lowry in an airport. I also remember OPJ that offseason

My only worry is ruining Chemistry but it would be nice to get someone like OBJ if he is healthy.

@infection Here is how this happens. Chicago needs a big to help them make the playoffs... OPJ still not quite ready to get on the court... Chicago decides to move him for Al Horford in a win now move. OKC gets out of Als contract. They waive OP because they don’t really need him and he gives back a little salary. He comes to Utah because... well... it’s ****ing destiny.

Then Quin benches him for Niang leading to mass aneurisms in Utah and death. Great job dick.

@infection Here is how this happens. Chicago needs a big to help them make the playoffs... OPJ still not quite ready to get on the court... Chicago decides to move him for Al Horford in a win now move. OKC gets out of Als contract. They waive OP because they don’t really need him and he gives back a little salary. He comes to Utah because... well... it’s ****ing destiny.

Then Quin benches him for Niang leading to mass aneurisms in Utah and death. Great job dick.
I like the idea in the first part. Let's leave it there.