What's new

Calm yourselves

The lack of focus and effort the last 3 games is ****ing frustrating. The way this team
Played those last 3 games is absolutely ****ing pathetic. Play like that and this team
Is a sure first round bounce.

465ef16462e8c6dfbf3560a5391470ca.gif

No, I will overreact to a 3 game stretch where Jazz played their cryptonite (Rockets), the best midrange team in the NBA, and the second of a back to back in Denver! The sky is falling!
You conveniently left out that those teams were missing: Harden, Westbrook, Capella, Aldridge, Murray, Millsap, Harris and Plumlee.

We had a long nice run and looked like we were running on fumes a bit. Mitchell is sore and our guys dont do the load management thing except Conley. Get rest and we should go on another good run.fingers crossed.

You conveniently left out that those teams were missing: Harden, Westbrook, Capella, Aldridge, Murray, Millsap, Harris and Plumlee.
I didn't leave anything out. Half the Jazz success is Snyder's meticulous gameplanning. These games were off script, (at least the first 2) which made it tougher to gameplan.

The main reason I'm calmish is the trade deadline hasn't yet happened. I'm hoping we move Davis and sign a PF who plays some damn defense (waived at the deadline).

I feel like a defensive-minded back-up center is an easier fix (Willie Reed) but a legit PF with some experience is our main need.