What's new

CARLOS Boozer

Maybe if Jefferson 1) played the same position as Carlos or 2) had the same amount of plays run for him as Boozer or 3) wasn't the 3rd option on offense, we could make fun of him for his averages (16/9). He needs to start shooting better but he'll get that. Sloanfailed isn't a Jazz fan. He's a Snoozer fan.

LOL

Dude NEVER missed a playoff game unlike AK, who seems to get a free pass from the fans too.

SUBMIT TO SLOANFAIL

That phoenix game he sat out because he lifted his arm too fast was all but a playoff game and killed any chance we had of getting to the WCF.

This topic is a direct response to that one. You're the fool. I'm not just pimping Boozer, I'm knocking Jefferson. Six rebounds? lol

Yes just think of how many more rebounds Boozer would have gotten knocking his own teammates out of the way to get.

That phoenix game he sat out because he lifted his arm too fast was all but a playoff game and killed any chance we had of getting to the WCF.

Haha, same old LOSER mentality. I keep seeing WCF this, WCF that for seven months already. No mention of the NBA Finals though. What's with this LOSER mentality? It's like some of you are satisfied with the WCF?

Sloanfailed isn't a Jazz fan. He's a Snoozer fan.

I loved the Jazz long before Boozer was in the NBA. You really shouldn't make stuff up, you lose all credibility. Even if this was true, I would have left and joined a Bulls board. Why the hell do you think I'm still here?

I loved the Jazz long before Boozer was in the NBA. You really shouldn't make stuff up, you lose all credibility. Even if this was true, I would have left and joined a Bulls board. Why the hell do you think I'm still here?

Maybe you should contribute something to the board besides "bring back Boozer" and people wouldn't think you are a joke.

To piss McCry off. Did I already mention he needs attention?

Haha, same old LOSER mentality. I keep seeing WCF this, WCF that for seven months already. No mention of the NBA Finals though. What's with this LOSER mentality? It's like some of you are satisfied with the WCF?

We lost to the Lakers and would have put them off till the WCF if at all. Frankly I did not buy that a team with Boozer as an inside presence would ever beat a team with the size of the Lakers. Just too damn soft.

We lost to the Lakers and would have put them off till the WCF if at all. Frankly I did not buy that a team with Boozer as an inside presence would ever beat a team with the size of the Lakers. Just too damn soft.

But it worked the other 3 years we lost to them. Boozer is the answer. He's the best IR guy in the NBA.

I wished all you Loozer Lovers would go to another teams board. Loozer was only interested in padding his stats, if you did not see that then you are beyond help.

Look at Boozers four games against the Spurs last season and then look at little Al's:

Boozer in four wins:

11/05/09 37 Minutes 12/20 FG 3/3 FT 5 OFF 9 DEF 14 TOTAL 3 AST 2 STL 1 TO 2 BS 27 POINTS
11/19/09 38 Minutes 7/18 FG 4/4 FT 2 OFF 9 DEF 11 TOTAL 5 AST 0 STL 1 TO 1 BS 18 POINTS
12/07/09 44 Minutes 10/18 FG 7/9 FT 2 OFF 5 DEF 7 TOTAL 5 AST 1 STL 2 TO 0 BS 27 POINTS
01/20/10 41 Minutes 12/17 FG 7/8 FT 2 OFF 2 DEF 13 TOTAL 2 AST 1 STL 5 TO 3 BS 31 POINTS

Little Al in a crappy loss where the Spurs didn't even play well for half of the game:

11/19/10 29 Minutes 4/7 FG 2/2 FT 1 OFF 5 DEF 6 TOTAL 1 AST 2 TO 0 STL 0 BS 10 POINTS

Millsap tonight:

11/19/10 39 Minutes 5/11 FG 2/3 FT 2 OFF 5 DEF 7 TOTAL 2 AST 2 TO 0 STL3 BS 12 POINTS

Man you guys are SO DUMB if you think Jefferson and/or Millsap is better than Boozer.

Wow Boozer's #'s this year are fantastic. 0 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks(like this would be different if he were playing), 0 PF's, and 0 Minutes.

Wow Boozer's #'s this year are fantastic. 0 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks(like this would be different if he were playing), 0 PF's, and 0 Minutes.

I'm comparing two healthy players. Please don't type the first thing that comes into your head next time. People like you will say anything to try and justify their beliefs and you just wind up looking like a moron. Your statement has no basis.

At this point, a dimwitted Big Al Geofferson is about as much use as a sidelined Carlos Bozzer.

I'm comparing two healthy players. Please don't type the first thing that comes into your head next time. People like you will say anything to try and justify their beliefs and you just wind up looking like a moron. Your statement has no basis.

My facts are as relevant as yours. You are comparing a player in the system with the same players for a lot of years playing against a Spurs team that never played this well last year. To players playing with a new set of players against a Spurs team playing as well as they have for 4 years.

My facts are as relevant as yours. You are comparing a player in the system with the same players for a lot of years playing against a Spurs team that never played this well last year. To players playing with a new set of players against a Spurs team playing as well as they have for 4 years.

You're right. It's so hard to get a rebound when you have new teammates.

You're right. It's so hard to get a rebound when you have new teammates.

Good point it's soo much easier to just knock your own teammates out of the way to go get those #'s.

I'm not defending AJ he's played terrible. But pining for Boozer is retarded. That team failed and somebody had to go. Boozer is not the answer. Maybe Millsap and AJ are not either but they had to make a change and Boozer had to go.

One thing that is true is that if you never play help defense, you should always at least be able to box out your man. Boozer at least got that right, and partially made up for being one of the worst team defenders I've ever seen in basketball by boxing out his man. Al doesn't play help defense, nor does he box out his man, which is almost impressive in its ineptitude.

Last edited: