What's new

CARLOS Boozer

Listen Jazzfanz, I know you all hate being Sloaned but I really won't make fun of you if you just admit that we should've kept Boozer already. The Church of Sloanfeld welcomes all members.

Making up stuff is all you got left, eh?

Nope. Didn't make it up. He did it repeatedly every game.

Bad stats from a limited time frame is all you got? Boozer was a stat whore. He did everything for stats including avoiding actually playing defense to get his #'s. He played well against an average Spurs team last year. So what. He had to go.

I'd certainly rather have Millsap starting at the 4 than Boozer, as he's a much more complete player than Boozer. I just would prefer not to have Al Jefferson starting at the 5.

Nope. Didn't make it up. He did it repeatedly every game.

Bad stats from a limited time frame is all you got? Boozer was a stat whore. He did everything for stats including avoiding actually playing defense to get his #'s. He played well against an average Spurs team last year. So what. He had to go.

A Spurs team that won one less game than we did and upset the two seed? lol

I'd certainly rather have Millsap starting at the 4 than Boozer, as he's a much more complete player than Boozer. I just would prefer not to have Al Jefferson starting at the 5.

This. Millsap is a better player than Boozer. And he actually plays in most of the games.

A Spurs team that won one less game than we did and upset the two seed? lol

What seed would they be if the playoffs started right now this year? And you think that Jazz team last year was better than average? Here is a clue for you they weren't.

Okay just to show that your selective stats are crap and your a moron.

Boozer shot 56% last year Millsap 58% this
Boozer scored 19.5 last year Millsap 21.5 this
Boozer's TO 2.7 last Millsap 1.4 this
Boozer's Reb 11.2 last Millsap 9.5 this
Their steals, Assists and Blocks have a negligible difference.

Boozer rebounded better than Millsap that's it. This despite that the Jazz have played a very tough schedule to start the year and it will get easier.

Millsap is a better PF for the Jazz.

With Boozer's chemistry issues, injuries, and horrendous contract he is not needed or wanted by this team so get over it.

You are comparing 82 games to 13. I said earlier in this thread I wouldn't compare a whole season to a small sample size. And stats don't show the things that Boozer does better like set screens, yell, and being way more effective in the pick and roll.

You are comparing 82 games to 13. I said earlier in this thread I wouldn't compare a whole season to a small sample size. And stats don't show the things that Boozer does better like set screens, yell, and being way more effective in the pick and roll.

Your complaining about my 13 to 82 yet you compared 4 to 1?

Boozer does yell better. But Millsap defends better, and gets to the basket better, and I think your way off on sets screens and the pick and roll. So I'll give you yells better. But Millsap is better overall.

Yeah, after playing in the system for 6 years. You're ****ing stupid.

Your complaining about my 13 to 82 yet you compared 4 to 1?

Boozer does yell better. But Millsap defends better, and gets to the basket better, and I think your way off on sets screens and the pick and roll. So I'll give you yells better. But Millsap is better overall.

I compared two teams, you compared the whole league. Pick any ONE of Boozer's games against the Spurs last season and it's better than Jeffersuck/Millsuck tonight.

I admitted before that it's very hard to get rebounds and set screens when you change teams. Sometimes it takes, four, five, or ever six years to get that down.

You would definitely know. Seriously, thanks for your input. It's really valuable to the community. You're an american hero. Of my ballz.

I compared two teams, you compared the whole league. Pick any ONE of Boozer's games against the Spurs last season and it's better than Jeffersuck/Millsuck tonight.

Your sample size is too small to be worth ****. Against a team that never came close to playing as well last year as they are right now.

As pissed as I am at Al and Millsap for their lack of rebounding last night, Locke was talking about Al's stats against the Spurs and Tim Duncan and although his team lost he had fairly impressive stats most games, I think it may be on his podcast or somewhere I'm sure.
Just saying that maybe more relevant then the crap your trying to peddle Sloanfeld.

For those of you who "are starting to really miss Boozer."....

He plays for the Bulls. Get over it.

Okay. Take it this way.

Millsap @ heat Team wins
46 points
1 Block
1 Assist
9 Rebounds
1 Steal
1 TO

Boozer against the heat Team loses
14 Pts
2 Blocks
3 Assists
8 Rebounds
4 TO's

Millsap @ Orlando Team wins
23 Pts
0 Blocks
3 Assists
5 Rebounds
2 Steals
0 TO's

Boozer @ Orlando Team loses
17 Pts
1 Block
3 Assists
8 Rebounds
0 Steals
2 TO's

So Millsap outplayed Boozer against both of those teams. And these stats are exactly the same as your stats for SA.

Last year was the year the Jazz finally had any sort of success against the Spurs. Here are Boozer's total numbers throughout his career against the Spurs:

04/05 Season

11/27 15 points, 4 boards, Loss
01/10 13 points, 3 boards, win
03/06 DNP
04/13 DNP

05/06 Season

01/30 DNP
04/04 27 points, 17 rebounds, loss
04/17 8 points, 4 boards, loss

06/07 Season

11/29 23 points, 16 boards, win
12/28 9 points, 7 boards, loss
01/31 DNP
03/30 18 points, 10 boards, loss

playoffs
g1 20 points, 12 boards, loss
g2 33 points, 15 boards, loss
g3 27 points, 12 boards, win
g4 18 points, 9 boards, loss
g5 9 points, 12 boards, loss

07/08 Season

12/07 28/17/loss
01/28 23/7/win
04/04 16/7/win
04/16 8/10/loss

08/09 Season

11/21 DNP
01/27 DNP
04/10 15/8/loss

09/10 Season

11/05 27/14/win
11/19 18/11/win
12/07 27/7/win
01/20 31/13/win

19.7 points, 10.3 boards, 9-12 record. Good numbers, but it took him a a few seasons in the Jazz uniform to do consistently well against San Antoino. God forbid other players get some time to learn the system to maybe get those sort of numbers (as bad as Sap and Al did yesterday they didn't post up an 8 point 4 board night like Booze has against the Spurs). Oh, I also noticed the 6 games he missed. So basically one out of four games against the Spurs you never saw Boozer on the court during his Jazz career. How shocking.