What's new

CARLOS Boozer

I saw it, he definitely changed pivot feet. Overall, it's a borderline travel because when he makes the move properly (and does a 2-foot hop step) it's not a travel. During the Warriors game last year in SLC he and Devean George had a running conversation going on after George argued it was a travel and Boozer re-enacted his move during a FT stoppage to show it wasn't a walk, and he was right. I've seen him use that move consistently (i.e. Yao Ming in game 4 of the 2007 playoffs and against Turiaf during Game 3 of 2008 playoffs) and the only time it was ever called a travel was Game 5 against the Lakers in LA.

Whatever, Karl Malone would consistently travel when he would shoot his left-block baseline jumper after making an inside-reverse pivot, and we all have heard about LeBron's crab-dribble. It's not a travel if you get away with it.

Lifting the pivot foot is ALWAYS traveling, but NBA players get away with it a lot. Oh well...

Watching the game gives me little flashes of nostalgia from time to time.

Is it just me or did Booze get more ink done over the summer?

At the time of this post he is at -21 +/- With really weak stats. I think Bozzer will improve his stats as well but I don't really see him shining due to Derek Rose's inability to give him the ball where he needs it like Dwill Did.

Yep, Bozzer laid an egg tonight.

MaMa mia boozer had such a good game against orlando. Boozer>jefferson... /sarcasm

Dude... bozzer proving to be the beast of the east. We should never have let him walk.

I always wondered how Boozer would play once he got his max contract. My thoughts were realized tonight.

Much like Al Jeffersuck in his first game with the Jazz. 6 Points, 6 boards in 31 minutes. Boozer had 5 points, 2 boards in 22 minutes in his first game with Chicago, but he is also coming off of an injury which required surgery. Both teams were blown out, but you guys just act like it didn't happen then magnify it when Boozer has a crappy game.

Whats funny is there is no Sloanfield comments on this whole page. Nothing like seeing Loozer get owned, scoring few points and having his team get blown out to make Sloanfield dry up. lol

Nothing like overtime at work, stuff to do when I get home, and just enough time to catch the game before I sleep and do it all over again. Sorry, I don't have time to argue endlessly like Hopper vs. Sirkickyass. Clown. I had to avoid this topic for a while because gregbroncos wasn't about to stop arguing with me.

Anyway, I was out Christmas shopping for myself all day so I didn't catch the game but it looks like my man had a nice game. 25 And 9 in only 30 minutes. 1 Steal, 2 TO, 9/15 FG 7/10 FT...Better than most of Jeffersuck and Millsap's games this season. Keep lying to yourselves, I know you want to see the guy fail so you can validate your crappy opinion of him but you will have to face reality: It won't happen. The man had no pre-season with the team and hardly any practice. Once he gets some practice and games in look out because not only will he be making you look like fools, I will too.

I'll root for Boozer and day of the week and twice on Sunday if he's putting up big numbers to beat the Rockets.

Boozer had a good game tonight but Scola still outplayed him, the opposing bigs usually do.

Did you watch the game or did you just look at the box score and see that Scola put up TWO more points, one less rebound, and one less steal (zero total), in EIGHT minutes fifteen seconds more than Boozer. Clearly Boozer couldn't have been playing against him sitting on the bench and it doesn't mean all of his 30 minutes were spent with Scola on the floor either.

I won't even wait for you to answer my question. Your comment was incredibly stupid, I know you didn't watch the game. You might lie and say you did though. Another Boozer hating fool gets Sloaned.

NEXT

Last edited:
Did you watch the game or did you just look at the box score and see that Scola put up eight more points, one less rebound, and one less steal (zero total), in eight minutes fifteen seconds more than Boozer. Clearly Boozer couldn't have been playing against him sitting on the bench and it doesn't mean all of his 30 minutes were spent with Scola on the floor either.

I won't even wait for you to answer my question. Your comment was incredibly stupid, I know you didn't watch the game. You might lie and say you did though. Another Boozer hating fool gets Sloaned.

NEXT

Will you cry yourself to sleep when the Dolphins fail to make the playoffs?

Did you watch the game or did you just look at the box score and see that Scola put up eight more points, one less rebound, and one less steal (zero total), in eight minutes fifteen seconds more than Boozer.

I don't know why I said eight more points, Scola only had TWO more points in EIGHT more minutes. Now you look even dumber, and now I see why people call you Beanclown.

I'm going to edit my above post.

I don't know why I said eight more points, Scola only had TWO more points in EIGHT more minutes. Now you look even dumber, and now I see why people call you Beanclown.

It's really big of you to wait until Bozzer has a decent game to come in here and defend him. Really, BOLD.

Do you get to choose when you actually grow ballzz, or does it just happen randomly?

Did you watch the game? I did not watch all of it but Boozers help defense was terrible as usual. Not only did Scola do well but so did Brad Miller. The Bulls interior defense is so much worse now. Go read the Bulls fan pages on Realgm and you will see the same things being mentioned. This should not be a shock to you since the Jazz defense is much improved. Especially the interior D.

It's really big of you to wait until Bozzer has a decent game to come in here and defend him. Really, BOLD.

Do you get to choose when you actually grow ballzz, or does it just happen randomly?

I want to see you still pissing on him when they roll of a string of good games, or when they come here and smoke us.

You can't accuse someone of something that you would do yourself.