What's new

CARLOS Boozer

Did you watch the game? I did not watch all of it but Boozers help defense was terrible as usual. Not only did Scola do well but so did Brad Miller. The Bulls interior defense is so much worse now. Go read the Bulls fan pages on Realgm and you will see the same things being mentioned. This should not be a shock to you since the Jazz defense is much improved. Especially the interior D.

Lets just ignore that fact that Sco-ca-cola has been absolutely ripping up every forward he has faced this year.

I want to see you still pissing on him when they roll of a string of good games, or when they come here and smoke us.

You can't accuse someone of something that you would do yourself.

Ha! I'll make sure to bump this thread when they come to Utah and "smoke us".

I think Boozer is a great offensive player, but terrible defensively and a **** person. Sue me, I have an opinion. Get over it.

Ha! I'll make sure to bump this thread when they come to Utah and "smoke us".

I think Boozer is a great offensive player, but terrible defensively and a **** person. Sue me, I have an opinion. Get over it.

Not saying they will smoke us, but if they do, you better be pissing on him the whole time, buddy.

You got it. Unless he plays good defense against Sap/Jeff. I think I'll be alright though.

Don't worry, the homers will disappear next time Boozer has a bad game, or when he (inevitably) gets injured. I never cared for the man, but it was mostly because he was a complete douchebag and team-poison.

Don't worry, the homers will disappear next time Boozer has a bad game, or when he (inevitably) gets injured. I never cared for the man, but it was mostly because he was a complete douchebag and team-poison.

Don't worry, the haters will disappear when he starts playing really well, and leads the Bulls to several victories.

I mean, seriously, look at yourself, look at what you're saying.

Don't worry, the haters will disappear when he starts playing really well, and leads the Bulls to several victories.

I mean, seriously, look at yourself, look at what you're saying.

What am I saying exactly? Everyone knows Boozer is a good player. Good luck to him in Chicago. I'll just have Jefferson and a better record than the Jazz ever managed with Boozer. Chicago can keep the poison, thank you very much.

It's really big of you to wait until Bozzer has a decent game to come in here and defend him. Really, BOLD.

Do you get to choose when you actually grow ballzz, or does it just happen randomly?

You don't read my posts. I said I've been busy with work and personal things and I don't need to waste time I don't have arguing endlessly. Hence the reason for me writing all that 1 AM on a Sunday morning. It's never been my style to argue endlessly so brakes from you clowns are necessary.

Did you watch the game? I did not watch all of it but Boozers help defense was terrible as usual. Not only did Scola do well but so did Brad Miller. The Bulls interior defense is so much worse now. Go read the Bulls fan pages on Realgm and you will see the same things being mentioned. This should not be a shock to you since the Jazz defense is much improved. Especially the interior D.

You don't read my posts either. I said I did not watch the game because I was out 'stimulating the economy'.

I'll just have Jefferson and a better record than the Jazz ever managed with Boozer. Chicago can keep the poison, thank you very much.

21 Games into a season. Get real. Boozer NEVER missed a playoff game and was huge for us more times than not. I'm waiting the whole year to make a better assesment of Jefferson.

It's really big of you to wait until Bozzer has a decent game to come in here and defend him. Really, BOLD.

Do you get to choose when you actually grow ballzz, or does it just happen randomly?

And one more thing, it's funny that instead of backing your argument up like I do you instead choose to point out the timing of my post. Listen pal, I already said that Jefferson had a sucky game in his first Jazz outing, I would have posted that three days ago but didn't feel like catching up on reading the 25 posts that I was behind on with this thread. So I posted it today, and you just ignore it and conveniently attack my timing. You cannot argue with me and it's pathetic.

And one more thing, it's funny that instead of backing your argument up like I do you instead choose to point out the timing of my post. Listen pal, I already said that Jefferson had a sucky game in his first Jazz outing, I would have posted that three days ago but didn't feel like catching up on reading the 25 posts that I was behind on with this thread. So I posted it today, and you just ignore it and conveniently attack my timing. You cannot argue with me and it's pathetic.

Are you a Boozer fan or a Jazz fan? From where I am sitting it is hard to tell. If you are the later how about you pull your head out of your *** and support the guys on this team.

Please. Save me your excuses. I'll address your "arguments" when you decide to offer one worth addressing. You like lopsided players, and that's fine, but your love for Boozer exposes your obvious lack of knowledge and common sense. What's that thing that wins championships? Yeah, the thing Boozer will never provide and continue to hurt his team with.

Are you a Boozer fan or a Jazz fan? From where I am sitting it is hard to tell. If you are the later how about you pull your head out of your *** and support the guys on this team.

You mean like all you guys 'supported' Boozer the last few seasons???????

Please. Save me your excuses. I'll address your "arguments" when you decide to offer one worth addressing. You like lopsided players, and that's fine, but your love for Boozer exposes your obvious lack of knowledge and common sense. What's that thing that wins championships? Yeah, the thing Boozer will never provide and continue to hurt his team with.

The fact still remains: Jeffersuck had an equally sucky first game with the Jazz as did Boozer with the Bulls. Oh but I'm three days late with that comment so I guess it doesn't count!

You mean like all you guys 'supported' Boozer the last few seasons???????

The fact still remains: Jeffersuck had an equally sucky first game with the Jazz as did Boozer with the Bulls. Oh but I'm three days late with that comment so I guess it doesn't count!

Most of us are fans of Jazz the first and foremost. Obviously you just dont get that.

Sloanfeld said:

I form my opinions based on observations on the basketball court. If that was fake don't you think the truth would have come out by now???

No you don't. If you based any of your opinions off of what you see on the court you would not, could not, excuse Boozer's defensive ineptitude. Unless you have no idea what you're watching, or perhaps only watching half the game.

We've seen more effort out of Big Al than Boozer ever tried to give on the defensive end.

I get it, being argumentative gets you off. Just don't expect anyone here to take you seriously.

Sloan, how can you defend a guy who tripped over a bag and broke his wrist?

....you mean punched the wall in a fit of anger....when told by his wife that he would be handing over at least half of that new contract he just signed as part of a divorce settlement....but does not include the other half.....that will be going for child support payments!

I form my opinions based on observations on the basketball court. If that was fake don't you think the truth would have come out by now???

Its not about it being fake. Its about Boozer being one of the most injury prone players in the league.