What's new

CarolinaJazz

You got suspended because you put up a picture of them spelling out a word that's a huge no no here. And once I took it down you put it up again like you were either too dumb to get the rule, or you just didn't care about the rules here. My guess is the latter.

He's been fracted when he's brought up race.

The thing is he doesn't usually. What you all want to believe us a code word for race have at it, but you all really don't want that game to be played since most of you piss and moan when even the slightest interpretations of the rules are made around here.

And that's the piece of hypocrisy here. CJ is some sort of racist who should be just universally banned because you all don't like him, but hell hath no fury of the same principle were applied to nearly anyone else here, especially the ugli culters.

To me its not about cj being racist as much as it is about him and ncoloradojazz trolling.

Is trolling against board rules or not?

To me its not about cj being racist as much as it is about him and ncoloradojazz trolling.

Is trolling against board rules or not?

That gets into the deffinition of trolling. If you simply mean that less that serious responses designed to get a response then you can sign up myself, PKM, UGLI, One Brow, Log, Franklin*, Nate, Dala...

Leave the kid alone. You think this season has been the hardest on him ? Look in the guy in the mirror.

Wat.gif

That gets into the deffinition of trolling. If you simply mean that less that serious responses designed to get a response then you can sign up myself, PKM, UGLI, One Brow, Log, Franklin*, Nate, Dala...

I don't mean joking around... I mean never ever contributing anything useful, interesting, or of any quality to any discussions.

I know half of what I say is dumb *** bs but at least sometimes I have something valid to say

At least I can say that I've never trolled.

And I've certainly never trolled two certain mods...

Im suprised CJ hasnt seen this thread yet.
Hey, but isnt CAROLINA's ole lady black? I thought he once said that.

He has said that multiple times. Pretty sure she is the one discussed in a thread who is ashamed of her black cuture and lives the white lifestyle, but yeah, black skin so he says.

If you believe that we've never given CJ infractions for his post content then you believe incorrectly. I'm sure that if you ask him he'll tell you all about the time he got an infraction for using the phrase "cotton picking" in a particular way. We all know what the CJ persona is and everyone takes it about as seriously as they should. He's no where near as bad in terms of omnipresence as, say, in 2004.

The JF moderating system, by design, makes it almost impossible to get banned. You almost have to try, post repeatedly while drunk and ignorant of the potential consequences, and/or be so obnoxious that someone will work really hard to find the five worst and most disruptive things that you do over a six month period. Even those that meet those high hurdles tend to get let back in at some point if they're nice about it and appeal to Jason's soft underbelly. Let's be clear: despite all the bitching and moaning that gets done about moderation, most of you like it that way. No one wants us to actively witch hunt trolling because all the most popular members of the board would be on red alert. No one wants us to infract PKM for playing with bbcode username tags and causing mass confusion. No one wants us to hunt down the UGLI group's inside jokes. For the most part you want to be left alone and that's what we do. We hand out, on average, maybe 5-10 infractions per month across all the users and then spend lots of digital ink dealing with people who publicly complain about it.

In short, Hantlers, you don't want to be judged by the standards you want us to hold CJ to. That's not the board you want to post on.

Try to get banned? Like the time kickysmalls power banned honz and I in like two seconds for joking around about being in a roommate fight? SMFH.