What's new

CarolinaJazz

I have kept him around just annoy the rest of you. It also serves as a nice rmeinder of who your real masters are!

Normally spelling isn't a big deal, but when the words are that ****ing big...

OMG! I replaced an "e" with an "i". End of the world. It's the end of the world. Right? Right? Right.

I want someone to make the case against CJ.

Honestly I don't like it that he's called a racist when what he posts usually isn't racist unless the responder wants it to be. Not saying he isn't a racist. not saying that...not saying that.

carolinajazz buys into the racist ideas of society far more than most posters here. He claims he is opposed to cultural behaviors, not race, however all of his opposition is toward cultural behaviors associated with inner-city youth, and most of them are irrelevant to the person itself. He's a great example of why it's counter-productive to call specific people racists.

carolinajazz buys into the racist ideas of society far more than most posters here. He claims he is opposed to cultural behaviors, not race, however all of his opposition is toward cultural behaviors associated with inner-city youth, and most of them are irrelevant to the person itself. He's a great example of why it's counter-productive to call specific people racists.

Ugh. For my sanity please confine it to one thread.

I'm hoping it's just to annoy you.

I'm sure that's the answer to my same question about you.

I always thought it was funny that I could get suspended from jazzfanz for posting a relevant picture of the band Metallica in a thread, but CJ can continue to insuate that anyone with anything remotely resembling a tattoo is a "jailhouser".

I never had a problem with him, but people that are that particularly racist pretty much make me sick.

Especially.... when we're posting about a league that is predominantly black.

I always thought it was funny that I could get suspended from jazzfanz for posting a relevant picture of the band Metallica in a thread, but CJ can continue to insuate that anyone with anything remotely resembling a tattoo is a "jailhouser".

I never had a problem with him, but people that are that particularly racist pretty much make me sick.

Especially.... when we're posting about a league that is predominantly black.
You got suspended because you put up a picture of them spelling out a word that's a huge no no here. And once I took it down you put it up again like you were either too dumb to get the rule, or you just didn't care about the rules here. My guess is the latter.

He's been fracted when he's brought up race.

The thing is he doesn't usually. What you all want to believe us a code word for race have at it, but you all really don't want that game to be played since most of you piss and moan when even the slightest interpretations of the rules are made around here.

And that's the piece of hypocrisy here. CJ is some sort of racist who should be just universally banned because you all don't like him, but hell hath no fury of the same principle were applied to nearly anyone else here, especially the ugli culters.

Last edited: