What's new

CarolinaJazz

Again, I got banned. Doesn't say suspension.

From message 68 of this thread, kicky's PM to you was:

It should be apparent that your game went on long enough. We locked your thread. You have thus far attempted to make two new threads. I'm not going to play this game with you. If another thread is made tonight I'm going to put you both on temporary ban until we vote on you two.

A temporary ban is the same as a suspension, no? Or what am I missing?

From message 68 of this thread, kicky's PM to you was:

A temporary ban is the same as a suspension, no? Or what am I missing?

Speaking of that, there was no other thread that was made and he still banned us after I got that message. lol. It's got to be the lamest reason anyone has ever been banned on here btw. He was just butt hurt he didn't catch on that it was a joke and felt dumb. hehepeepeecaca

To me, a temporary ban is a tempary ban and a suspension is a supension, no?

Speaking of that, there was no other thread that was made and he still banned us after I got that message. lol. It's got to be the lamest reason anyone has ever been banned on here btw.

That may be the case, but even if so, it's GREATLY exceed in lameness by your reaction to it.

To me, a temporary ban is a tempary ban and a suspension is a supension, no?

What's the difference between a temporary ban and a suspension, then??

This thread is already barking for most interesting threadz o' da year.

Just needs more hip hop, ghettoness to it.

Where da ratchets at?!

That may be the case, but even if so, it's GREATLY exceed in lameness by your reaction to it.

I'm pretty sure his log-in screen contained the message that he was banned temporarily as well (in the mandatory reason for ban field). The odds that he had an honest-to-god misunderstanding and believed he was permanently barred are near 0%.

What's the difference between a temporary ban and a suspension, then??

The difference is how outraged he gets to sound.

Kicky is a smart guy, a legal guy. He knows what words mean what.

If he wanted to say suspension, he would have said suspension.

You're right, colton. How lame of I for complaining for being immediately banned for joking about being in a fight with honz. Next time, I'll just grab my ankles and not complain one bit. lol

I'm pretty sure his log-in screen contained the message that he was banned temporarily as well (in the mandatory reason for ban field). The odds that he had an honest-to-god misunderstanding and believed he was permanently barred are near 0%.

The difference is how outraged he gets to sound.

Speaking of misunderstandings, how many times do I have to tell you not to send me PMs before you stop? Seriously though? Do you not get that I don't like getting PMs from you?

Speaking of misunderstandings, how many times do I have to tell you not to send me PMs before you stop? Seriously though? Do you not get that I don't like getting PMs from you?

You didn't even grab your ankles for more than 2 minutes. We all know you can do better than that.