What's new

Central tank command : the official thread

Hey guys...feel like towing me to town? I'll just hang out back here in my broken down bus getting drunk.

TIA

Hey guys...feel like towing me to town? I'll just hang out back here in my broken down bus getting drunk.

TIA

I laughed, but this also made me sad. You held out hope for so long.

BTW, Adam Silver and Cy don' t agree with me, but I think this is a real problem for the NBA. It is not Thanksgiving yet, but 1/3 of the fanbases are already watching potential draft position. With the only real drama from now until June happening when Draymond Green says something controversial or speculation about where Lebron will go next. The product has become drama rather than competition. But whatever, maybe the millennials like it that way, and I am just too danged old.

TIA

Sure, I'll tow you straight to Tankville.

mad-max-gif.gif

Unfortunately we are going to lose quite a few games with Gobert out but not enough to get a good pick. Then in the second half of the season we will get rolling with him back and teams quitting.

Good news is we have some decent players to build around and have found solid gems later in the draft.

I think we will trade or let go of Favor's. Snyder wants a playmaking 4 not a power 4. I think we will keep Hood and Exum as well as picking up the options on Sefolosha, Udoh and Jerebko.

We will probably keep JJ until the end of the season but I doubt we re-sign him.

I am always on favor if Jazz making a big move. I wish they had this off season. But I doubt they make that big of a move.

Snyder considers JJ and Exum starter quality and obviously Gobert is our best player. I think things will look better when 2 of those are back but it might be too late to make a run. Unless we have some players step up. I think Hood might.

I don't see anyone in the late lottery that gets me excited at all.

This tank will fail, and will make the season sting worse.

This is the year we have to tank. get 1-2 great draft picks. hope we trade someone for a lottery pick

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Unfortunately we are going to lose quite a few games with Gobert out but not enough to get a good pick. Then in the second half of the season we will get rolling with him back and teams quitting.

Good news is we have some decent players to build around and have found solid gems later in the draft.

I think we will trade or let go of Favor's. Snyder wants a playmaking 4 not a power 4. I think we will keep Hood and Exum as well as picking up the options on Sefolosha, Udoh and Jerebko.

We will probably keep JJ until the end of the season but I doubt we re-sign him.

I am always on favor if Jazz making a big move. I wish they had this off season. But I doubt they make that big of a move.

Snyder considers JJ and Exum starter quality and obviously Gobert is our best player. I think things will look better when 2 of those are back but it might be too late to make a run. Unless we have some players step up. I think Hood might.

I have no doubt they would have were Bitchboy to have not been a bitch and been honest with his intentions.

Sure, I'll tow you straight to Tankville.

mad-max-gif.gif

That would so be me too lmfao

Right in front and pissed off that I'm there. Best not to let those with sensitive ears near me. I would be reinventing swearing.

There are some interesting dudes from 8-14... DM was #13.

There are 3-4 dudes I really like at the top of the draft.

We need to tank down to 5-6 and give ourselves a legit shot at getting lucky. After Hayward left us the Basketball Gods owe us a little... right?

Hold your tongue sir!

The current Utah FO has proven quite adept at landing quality talent in the mid to late first round.

Tomorrow is a huge tank game... last very winnable game on this trip... there is potential that BKN has a better record than us by year end. They play hard and have no reason to tank.

The part that sucks about Rubio being out is that we have to watch Neto. I just hate watching Neto play.

Do you think your hate for watching Neto play trumps the hate I have watching Rubio play? Let's quantify, please, just to make sure. I hate watching Rubio play at like an 7.5/10.

Do you think your hate for watching Neto play trumps the hate I have watching Rubio play? Let's quantify, please, just to make sure. I hate watching Rubio play at like an 7.5/10.

No, a lot of times I love watching Rubio play. When he is playing confidently he is great to watch.

He's the tank commander though.

Need to sit Thabo or Udoh... something that will get some run for Tony or Royce.

Bradley needs to play while Gobert is out. It would be nice to see what he can do. I’m pretty stoked about (hopefully) seeing Favors, Jingles, Hood and Mitchell all together. Not sure who I want to see at the 4, but I like the idea of a Mitchell/Hood backcourt against starters. Hope that they get a couple of games together like that so the team can start making plans for the future.