What's new

Changing my tune on Taylor Hendricks

You also argued with me anytime I tried to say something good about hendricks. That was your choice. You could have agreed with what I was saying or could have disagreed and kept it to yourself but you always made the choice to bring in some negativity whenever I posted some positivity.
Didn't even have to be positive... just maybe a little patient... like give it IDK half a season? Not speaking of only @Thee Idiotic Minivan K but all those that displayed serious dissatisfaction.

Still never said I hated him chirp all you want @Handlogten's Heros. Accuse me of hating at #9 or whatever, but I owned up, admitted I was wrong. Hell, I’m wrong all the time an and have never been afraid to admit being wrong. I never said anything like he’s off my draft board. So now it’s your turn to get your foot, Knee, leg out of your mouth. It’s only ok for me to act like an idiot because damnit I’m adorable!!

Still never said I hated him chirp all you want @Handlogten's Heros. Accuse me of hating at #9 or whatever, but I owned up, admitted I was wrong. Hell, I’m wrong all the time an and have never been afraid to admit being wrong. I never said anything like he’s off my draft board. So now it’s your turn to get your foot, Knee, leg out of your mouth. It’s only ok for me to act like an idiot because damnit I’m adorable!!
LOL I have my foot knee and leg in my mouth... over what? I quite literally posted the quotes you said and said where they were posted. How is that out of context?

You can't be obviously against something then turn around and immediately back track and not get a little **** my dude.

LOL I have my foot knee and leg in my mouth... over what? I quite literally posted the quotes you said and said where they were posted. How is that out of context?

You can't be obviously against something then turn around and immediately back track and not get a little **** my dude.
Where is all the posts of me saying I would pick him later just not at nine? So ya out of context. That’s an amazing talent. You have the sticking ann entire leg down your throat. And still be able to talk. Congrats!!

How does it feel beating up on a dementia patient?

Where is all the posts of me saying I would pick him later just not at nine? So ya out of context. That’s an amazing talent. You have the sticking ann entire leg down your throat. And still be able to talk. Congrats!!
ok bud... didn't realize you have to quote every post on Jazzfanz. Go take your pills and sit in the back of the bus. I will send your nurse back with some tapioca pudding in a minute.

ok bud... didn't realize you have to quote every post on Jazzfanz. Go take your pills and sit in the back of the bus. I will send your nurse back with some tapioca pudding in a minute.
All you needed was just one. Leaving those out is taking my quotas out of context. So you make it sound like I hate him entirely and people don’t realize I like him not just at 9. So there’s CONTEXT

The direct quote I posted:

Thee Idiotic Minivan K said:
This was the book on him in college. I even argued this in the trade thread and @Handlogten's Heros and others swept under the rug because it was me saying it. I basically said if you want to draft him late teens early 20’s he’s a great pick but 9 to me was a massive reach, and HH did call him the most ready nba product. To which I was loling hard core.

All you needed was just one. Leaving those out is taking my quotas out of context. So you make it sound like I hate him entirely and people don’t realize I like him not just at 9. So there’s CONTEXT

LOL the context was always there... I'm sorry you feel I put your words in your mouth but I did not take them out of context.

The direct quote I posted:

Thee Idiotic Minivan K said:
This was the book on him in college. I even argued this in the trade thread and @Handlogten's Heros and others swept under the rug because it was me saying it. I basically said if you want to draft him late teens early 20’s he’s a great pick but 9 to me was a massive reach, and HH did call him the most ready nba product. To which I was loling hard core.

LOL the context was always there... I'm sorry you feel I put your words in your mouth but I did not take them out of context.
You said I hated him I clearly don’t. You spun it that I didn’t like him at all.

In a thread titled Draft Haters List this question was asked
Name the player you are most down on relative to what you see about them.

Mine is obviously Taylor Hendricks aka Taylor Midricks
Here was your answer
Taylor Hendricks. How may I count the ways here… he can’t dribble, create or finish a layup. He shot 44% on all layup attempts at UCF. And when it comes down to just needing to make a basketball savvy play to win a game, his basketball IQ comes up lacking

You said I hated him I clearly don’t. You spun it that I didn’t like him at all.
I am not sure how that is spin.

Here was your answer

depositphotos_381598120-stock-illustration-exposed-rubber-stamp-red-exposed.jpg

Here was your answer

That's the best evidence yet.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk