What's new

Cheap Roster Moves Jazz Should Make

Lmao at "giving up" on a dude who was having one of the worst seasons in NBA history. Look at how much New Orleans turned their season around when they traded him.

UtahJazz32 a national treasure of stupidity.
Love the insults man, as you love being Rudy's hoe.

I;m sure being Rudy's hoe pays much better than being the dumbest person in Toronto.
Thanks for confirming that you are Rudy's hoe, that justifies your unhealthy obsession with him. Call me dumb but you a hoe ....how long did it take you to dye his hair ?

Do hoes dye hair? I think that's the job of barbers and hair stylist.

You arent very smart.
You dyed Rudy's hair. Forget about professions you are madly in love with him and want to have his babies we can tell this by all your posts How did you decide on the color? Did you decide green because he is overpaid and can only play defense? Did you teach him a jump shot at the same time? oh wait .... That didn't work in 10 years bitch *** troll.

You are weird as ****.

Last edited:
You dyed Rudy's hair. Forget about professions you are madly in love with him and want to have his babies we can tell this by all your posts How did you decide on the color? Did you decide green because he is overpaid and can only play defense? Did you teach him a jump shot at the same time? oh wait .... That didn't work in 10 years bitch *** troll.

You are weird as ****.
What a way to end that post

Sign Davon Reed. Had a good year for the Nuggets... they didn't convert his two-way into a regular contract cuz they owners are cheaper than Ryan. He finally is hitting his shots... cheap 3 and D wing. Trade Royce to test how loyal Donovan is going to be.

I like the idea of Juancho as our fifth starter. He can rebound, hustle, plays hard on defense, and can shoot when open. At $6MM that's cheaper than Royce, and gives a little bit different look.

I like the idea of Juancho as our fifth starter. He can rebound, hustle, plays hard on defense, and can shoot when open. At $6MM that's cheaper than Royce, and gives a little bit different look.
Nah... waive his 6M... he won't get more than the minimum. Then you sign him for the minimum and he fits the criteria of a cheap good move.

Yeah spell check won that battle, kinda like your Rudy inflatable doll whoops your *** during your alone time.

Don’t underestimate the power of having a doll on hand. Granted, I wouldn’t have a Rudy doll. I’m more a fan of the femininas. And it’s great. No nagging. No buying useless **** on Prime every day. No complaining that they’re tired. Highly advise it.

I'm also wondering right now if NAW can be turned in to a pnr ball handler/spot up shooter. With a full summer to work with him, and a refined focus, I'm wondering what could be done. He seems like a really hard worker. I thought he showed some flashes of potential when he wasn't relied on to be the primary scoring option.

I'm also wondering right now if NAW can be turned in to a pnr ball handler/spot up shooter. With a full summer to work with him, and a refined focus, I'm wondering what could be done. He seems like a really hard worker. I thought he showed some flashes of potential when he wasn't relied on to be the primary scoring option.
I would say he has a 10% chance of being playable next season.

How about current GLeague guys that were first round picks or five of the Stars that averaged in double figures scoring there?

Lmao, "Hey Shai I know living in Oklahoma is awful and we are actively wasting a lot of your best years by being a trash team, but hey, here is your cousin to play with"

I'd give up NAW for any of those guys.
Hell no! NAW is a keeper with Snyder hopefully being let go.