• Yes but just one time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes with one partner multiple times

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Yes with more than one person

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, you're one of those people who think straight men have more sex partners on average than straight women?

I actually thought he was saying its the opposite

I personally would think it’s the opposite.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I think the average woman actively seeking sex partners has more success doing so than the average man. I also think the top 5% or so of very attractive men have a considerably easier time finding sex partners than the average man does. I don't think the same applies to women to the same degree, or at least it isn't as exclusive. I'd guess the top 30% of attractive women have very little trouble finding someone to have sex with if they want to, but I also think those women tend to only want to have sex with the most attractive men.

I'm just pulling all of this out of my *** based on my own observations so take it for what it's worth.

I think the average woman actively seeking sex partners has more success doing so than the average man. I also think the top 5% or so of very attractive men have a considerably easier time finding sex partners than the average man does. I don't think the same applies to women to the same degree, or at least it isn't as exclusive. I'd guess the top 30% of attractive women have very little trouble finding someone to have sex with if they want to, but I also think those women tend to only want to have sex with the most attractive men.

I'm just pulling all of this out of my *** based on my own observations so take it for what it's worth.
I really don't think your attractiveness has that much of an effect on your ability to attract a partner as a guy.

If you put any effort into your appearance (as in haircuts/gym/clothes that fit) you'll be suitable to most women. Then at that point it's just your ability to be engaging/fun/charming/confident.

That is a tough one to nail down. Should it be a 1 to 1?
Given that there are slightly more women, more like 100 : 99, but basically no difference.

Is it mathematically possible that men are at a 25% higher number than women?
No. Every time man has an encounter with a woman, a woman has an encounter with a man.

What if men are including same-sex relationships and women are not? Interesting for sure.
Hence the use of "straight" as a shortcut for referring to sex with the opposite gender.

I really don't think your attractiveness has that much of an effect on your ability to attract a partner as a guy.

If you put any effort into your appearance (as in haircuts/gym/clothes that fit) you'll be suitable to most women. Then at that point it's just your ability to be engaging/fun/charming/confident.
lol so like I said, something like the 5% most attractive guys.

I know that different people find different things attractive. I'm not just talking about handsome faces.

There's no reason to think the poly girl will be having more sex. It all comes from the same sexist mindset.
Polyamorous communities are much more male dominated.

I guess you could be in a poly relationship where the girl is exclusively acting in more poly-centric ways and the guy is just dating 1/2 girls and hooking up with others, but that isnt generally accepted.

75% of men have good hygrine, go to the gym and wear stylish clothes that fit them? Those things are attractiveness factors and most men don't tick all those boxes.
There are levels to those things.

I dont mean the people have to constantly be in the gym, wear the most expensive/stylish clothes, (though hygiene is important to be on point with).

There are levels to those things.

I dont mean the people have to constantly be in the gym, wear the most expensive/stylish clothes, (though hygiene is important to be on point with).
Most men don't go to the gym at all. Most men wear whatever their frumpy wife bought them at wallmart or target because it was on sale. Most men put little more than a basic level of effort into hygiene.

Most men don't go to the gym at all. Most men wear whatever their frumpy wife bought them at wallmart or target because it was on sale. Most men put little more than a basic level of effort into hygiene.
Maybe my experience is more skewed since I live in a city of younger people who are all generally attractive.

75% of men have good hygrine, go to the gym and wear stylish clothes that fit them? Those things are attractiveness factors and most men don't tick all those boxes.
My hygrine is unimpeachable.

If only they could get past my stifling body odor...

Yeah, women don’t care about money or sexual attraction at all. Lmao.

Depends on if you and your friend are both in the pillow fort, or if one of you is attacking it with your battering ram.

Or battering nub, as the case may be.
My friend De..I mean Torrey Ellis and his buddy Ronnie told me pillow forts don't count.

What if you start and don't finish? Call it being a shooting guard instead of a making guard...

Back in college, my roommates and I were having an open discussion about which Disney princesses they’d most like to shag and one suggested a threesome with Ariel and Snow White. When I told him they were both underage, he seemed very confused and I somehow ended up being the sick one that was ganged up on as I somehow knew more about Disney princesses than I should have let on.

I know a lot of people who are polyamorous, most of them are pretty happy.
Maybe polyamory is more common than I thought. There is an article published yesterday that has a statistic that was hard for me to wrap my head around.

"Nearly half of all young adults are single: 34 percent of women, and a whopping 63 percent of men."

That means roughly 66% of women are in relationships, but allocated to that 66% of women is only 37% men. That isn't quite 2 women to every man, but it is in the ballpark, and that is the average.

Maybe polyamory is more common than I thought. There is an article published yesterday that has a statistic that was hard for me to wrap my head around.

"Nearly half of all young adults are single: 34 percent of women, and a whopping 63 percent of men."

That means roughly 66% of women are in relationships, but allocated to that 66% of women is only 37% men. That isn't quite 2 women to every man, but it is in the ballpark, and that is the average.

The word "young" is important. Many women date older men.

I'm a serial cheater, both emotionally and physically. It cost me one marriage, and nearly my second. Got myself into therapy and 12-step work for sex addiction, and have stuck with it all for over 3 years now. It saved my life, and I mean that literally. What I have lost is gone, but the relationships I have been blessed to not lose are recovering, and they're better than they've ever been. So much of the happiness and fulfillment that had eluded me for most of my life is gradually, but steadily, coming into focus. I'm a good husband and dad, have concrete goals that for once in my life seem achievable, and there is a growing sense of peace and authenticity.

I know some of you will roll your eyes-- everybody is entitled to their opinions, and sex addiction is often regarded with skepticism. It's not even a recognized diagnosis, officially. But for me, it's been a very real struggle; for the people I've hurt, the pain has also been very real; now I know there are very real causes, and that awareness allows me to process them in a healthy way. If any of this rings true, and you don't know how to get a handle on it, you're welcome to DM me.

Those inclined to joke about it... Go for it-- you should! It really is an absurd thing, no matter how you slice it, and I don't think I could have survived it all myself without a sense of humor.