What's new

College Basketball 16-17

I'd have Gonzaga #1 btw. Honestly didn't need to see Nova lose to be pretty confident bout that...

Looks like it may be Baylor as they just barely survived at home. I'd put Gonzaga over them tho too. Gonzaga is solid all around. Baylors guards are meh.

Looks like it may be Baylor as they just barely survived at home. I'd put Gonzaga over them tho too. Gonzaga is solid all around. Baylors guards are meh.

Zags are far and away the safest bet to finish the regular season undefeated, they're pretty much gonna be double-digit favorites in every game til the tournament.. If St. Mary's can't beat them (in 2 matchups) then BYU probably has the best chance...

I really like the team tho, that's why I'd put em #1. To me this is far-and away the best and most complete team they've fielded. They've also got the deepest frontcourt in the nation.

zigzag.gif

I really think the whole Josh Pastner-Memphis saga turned into a witchhunt.. He built this team that's pretty good.. They'd have been a 20 win team with him this year easily..

Watching some of Kevin Ollie's reactions tonight was suprising, you can tell things have really unraveled and are slipping away..

Two old assistant coaches got into a fight in the Georgia vs Missouri game. I have never seen that before.

Holy sh*t........ Nevada just pulled off an insane comeback to bring it to OT.... wtf did i just watch They were down 25 with 11 to go..

This X-fer Marcus Marshall I posted about before. He goes nuts everytim I watch Nevada (Except for the last game)

Jordan Caroline has 42 and counting.. this game is too crazy

THAT was the game of the year!!! Jordan Caroline just hit a 3 down 2 with 3 seconds in OT for his 45th point to win...

The Utah State womens team got into a legit fight vs UNLV yesterday. Here's some footage.

[tweet]817908299571965952[/tweet]

That video perfectly encapsulates why I pay little attention to womens team sports, the passion isn't the same. I try to get into it but I cant(WNBA finals were fantastic this year but thats not gonna happen every year). Look at #2's reaction. Her teammate is getting double/triple teamed and shes walking off the court with her hands over her mouth, how do you spend all your time with your team and do that when they're getting jumped..

I love this St. Mary's team, they almost play like the Rockets. It's a great brand of ball for a college squad - If you play flimsy perimeter defense vs them you'll pay dearly in the form of a barrage of 3pt makes.. I mean really, they're equipped to light lesser teams up..

Calvin Hermanson has 27 right now and Portland has 14 as a team.........

Emmett Naar is a really solid guard and Jock Landale a really solid big.

Matt Coleman commits to Texas over Duke. Big pull for them, possible NBA player, solid athlete/skillset/build. Texas needs a true PG desperately.

NCAA leader in assists per game Maurice Watson Jr. is down twice in a few minute span holding his knee in serious pain (initially it was a hard knee on knee collision)... Teammates just carried him off the floor...

We're gonna see what Creighton's made of... Refs just called a cheap 2nd foul on Patton too...