What's new

College Football *2015*

Anyone watch the Ole Miss/Arkansas OT game? The ending was insane. 4th and 25 and the guy throws a crazy lateral over his shoulder as he gets tackled and the Arkansas RB picks it up off one bounce back at the line of scrimmage and runs for a 1st down. Then Arkansas scores a TD later, goes for the 2 point conversion, QB gets sacked but a facemask is called. Next play teh QB runs it in for the win but is injured.

Ole Miss sucks!!!

Damn, Alabama just shut everyone up who complained about them being ranked in the top 4. Sucks for LSU though.

Alabama will lose if they face a team with a good QB and a good offensive line. Miss St's line is trash, disgusting to watch them lose every play against Bama's front four.

Miss State getting **** on by Bama. Called that on page one of this thread IIRC.

Any team that has fans who bring cowbells to a game, certainly deserves to lose anyway.

Cant believe this game though.

The refs gave Bama the first 7 points of the game and that crushed our defense who had been playing lights out. This should be 14-6 game right now if Mullen was smart and the refs weren't idiots.

I thought Travis Wilson was bad, watching the QB's in the Georgia-Auburn game was vomit inducing.

How easy had Ohio State had it? Guess you can only play who's on your schedule but watching Illinois attempt to run a offense was also pretty horrific.

I thought Travis Wilson was bad, watching the QB's in the Georgia-Auburn game was vomit inducing.

I turned that game off. Can't wait to turn this Bama beatdown off too. This doesn't even look fair, their making Henry look like Adrian Peterson.

Cmon Sooners.

Have 25 to win 1,750 on them to win it all. And 50 to win 1,000 on Mayfield for the Heisman and I think he's in the top 5 candidates now.

I dont see how Dak isn't at least a 3rd round pick. He has simply been insane this year when his offensive line gives him time.

I hope Navy makes one of those big bowl games. That would be awesome to watch. I bet they could beat at least half the teams ranked in front of them right now. Why did Nebraska ever go away from the triple option anyway? They should hire Scott Frost or Ken Niumatalolo and start running it again.

I dont see how Dak isn't at least a 3rd round pick. He has simply been insane this year when his offensive line gives him time.
I bet money on Mississippi state to win. Come on msu!

I also bet on Michigan state (win), usc (loss), lsu (loss), byu to cover by at least 28 (win), and tcu to lose by less than 17 (toss up right now)

Michigan fans watching Ohio State like
giphy.gif

Got to love Mike Leach. His QB gets knocked out of the game, is at a hospital, obviously not doing well, and he still stands by his non-disclosure of injuries policy via a little sarcasm:

https://vine.co/v/iz7eDOUuuP1

Top 10 coach. Easily.

Last edited: