What's new

College Football *2015*

CUnbhdKWcAA2vUw.jpg

OU's #3 !!

Would you guys be excited about those four teams if that's how it ends up? I'm definitely West Coast/Notre Dame biased in my college sports watching usually, so that's part of it, but I also like to watch Championship games at least no matter who is playing usually just get that whole 'season is wrapped up' feeling. But this time, I don't know......

Would you guys be excited about those four teams if that's how it ends up? I'm definitely West Coast/Notre Dame biased in my college sports watching usually, so that's part of it, but I also like to watch Championship games at least no matter who is playing usually just get that whole 'season is wrapped up' feeling. But this time, I don't know......

Excited to see Bama steamroll everyone?

God I love college football, Auburn has been probably the biggest disappointment this season but they're still giving Bama a tough game......College Football is my religion.

God I love college football, Auburn has been probably the biggest disappointment this season but they're still giving Bama a tough game......College Football is my religion.

Auburn is a good football team that just had QB issues.

ASU-Cal was a fun game to watch. Jared Goff is a special talent, Utah made him look really bad but our defense does that to a lot of people.

Looks like Miami is going to land Mark Richt and the top QB he had incoming to Georgia, Jacob Eason. That'd be a major coup.