What's new

College Football *2015*

Looks like Miami is going to land Mark Richt and the top QB he had incoming to Georgia, Jacob Eason. That'd be a major coup.

Mark Richt is such a tremendous upgrade over Golden. Golden was a major bum, horrendous coach.

Eason would be awesome. He loves Richt, and he could redshirt with Kaaya starting, and then take over. Freaking tremendous. I've missed Miami being good again, college football isn't the same without the real "U".

The Benches just cleared in this Baylor-Texas game!!! That was seconds away from being a brawl. Glad to see someone else is as amped as me about these early games!!

Baylor is absolutely getting punked so far by 4-7 Texas. UT did beat my Sooners though, so I can't talk too much trash about them.

The Benches just cleared in this Baylor-Texas game!!! That was seconds away from being a brawl. Glad to see someone else is as amped as me about these early games!!

Baylor is absolutely getting punked so far by 4-7 Texas. UT did beat my Sooners though, so I can't talk too much trash about them.

Damn i was gonna take texas against the spread too. chickened out at the last minute thinking that baylor has a lot to play for and texas doesn not.

Police details on Robert Nkemdiche incident:
At approximately 2318 hours, Zone Two units responded to a person injured call where a male had fallen from a hotel room window. Upon arrival, the victim was conscious and breathing. He was transported to Grady Memorial and was in stable condition. Inside the hotel room, units located a small amount of suspected marijuana. The window was also broken out. It appears that the victim broke the window and then walked approximately 15 feet and climbed over a wall and fell approximately 15 feet. GI Squad and the Narcotics Unit responded to the scene along with the Crime Scene Unit.
Nkemdiche, a junior, is considered a likely top pick in the 2016 NFL draft if he declares. Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze issued a statement Sunday afternoon.

"We are still learning about the matter, but obviously Robert's wellbeing is our greatest concern," Freeze said via the Jackson Clarion-Ledger.