What's new

Combine any two players on our roster to make us a contender

Rudy/Favors/Korver, height 6'10 Power Forward.

The best stretch 4 in the league that is also a beast in the PnR.

I just broke the rules.

Seriously though, if you gave Mitchell Exum's top gear and first step, he would probably be one of the greatest to ever play.
What? Exums length would be great for Mitchell, but top gear and first step? You want to make him slower?

Korver/Royce is much better than Korver/Exum combo TBH.

Infuse together two guys that are shooting the high percentage in 3's, both of which are pretty much 3 and D players. No.

You amalgamate guys together with different skill sets. Like being able to get to the rim at will, and for 3's to be almost like layups, ala Korver.

Exum and Korver

It's that or Favors and Korver.

Further deliberation, it's definitely Favors and Korver.

Infuse together two guys that are shooting the high percentage in 3's, both of which are pretty much 3 and D players. No.

You amalgamate guys together with different skill sets. Like being able to get to the rim at will, and for 3's to be almost like layups, ala Korver.
Talking about Exum with MVP is impossible. He's a complete dunce.

Favors: Plus length defensive player with versatility to guard 4s and 5's w/ above average switching ability for size. Great finisher around the rim. You combine that with being a top 5 catch and shoot player of all time, and yeah, it's amazing. The only thing that player is missing is ability to dribble, but I dont think that matters too much given an unprecedented off-ball skill-set.

Rudy and Donovan easily and its not even close. You'd have the top 5(if not best) offensive player and best defender in one package.

What about Ingles/Udoh? Their combo moves up to stretch/point four and move someone else to SF. Positive impact on both ends all night long.

Instead of being wishful, I'm gonna be thankful. We got the Spida who...

- has Favors' likeability
- Deron's crossover
- Jeremy Evans' hops
- Darryl Griffith's dunking power
- Stockton's coachability
- Pistol's creativity
- NBA superstar charisma unlike any Utah player ever
- And hopefully Malone's eternal drive to keep improving...